Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forums are up...

Krash

Arcane
sup faggots
i brought you some honey to have w/ your new popamole custom avatars (omg hypocrisy!) & trophies

Bamse? Another Swede I presume? Filthy creatures.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Forums look good again. Now we just need Blackspace back.
and the option to disable smilies in posts or to post images and youtube videos as links instead of having nsfw shit automatically be embedded.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yo, DU, while reading the excellent 7 Deadly Sins thread (goodbye, Black Cat-chan!) - I noticed that brofisting is enabled in Retardo-land. Maybe wise to disable, like in GD.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
If the ignore system isn't going to be changed back to the way it was, could you add an option to reverse the order posts are displayed within a thread? If the newest stuff is at the top, I'd at least be able to read it before the rest of the page finished loading, instead of having the screen jerk up a half page every split second for 20-30 seconds.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yo, DU, while reading the excellent 7 Deadly Sins thread (goodbye, Black Cat-chan!) - I noticed that brofisting is enabled in Retardo-land. Maybe wise to disable, like in GD.
Forgot about that. Is fixed.

If the ignore system isn't going to be changed back to the way it was, could you add an option to reverse the order posts are displayed within a thread? If the newest stuff is at the top, I'd at least be able to read it before the rest of the page finished loading, instead of having the screen jerk up a half page every split second for 20-30 seconds.
Hmm.... You know, funnily enough, this doesn't seem to be possible. There are all those nifty display options down the bottom of a forum index but nothing within the threads themselves from the looks of it.

Damned Registrations

This is gonna drive me nuts. The only user end solution I can think of is to use adblock on the sites people are using for LPs. Which would be horrible, for obvious reasons.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I am a little disappointed in myself, but all this web 2.0 stuff and Facebook-Twitter popamole turned out not as poorly as I had feared.
Good job, Admins!

made

Arcane
Did you change anything about the embedded YT videos? They worked for me until today, but now all I see is a grey box saying "plug-in disabled" and I didn't disable anything on my end. Opera btw.

TripJack

Hedonist
How cum when I click on a thread it takes me to the latest posts? If I click on a thread title I want to see the OP on the 1st page not some latest post shit.

Damned Registrations

Then click on page one, or change the preference in your profile. I could have sworn the second thing was an option before.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Did you change anything about the embedded YT videos? They worked for me until today, but now all I see is a grey box saying "plug-in disabled" and I didn't disable anything on my end. Opera btw.
We changed the code that embeds them due to bug. Before it was an iframe, now its an embedded object. Must be an Opera thing?

made

Arcane
Yea, plug-ins were mysteriously disabled for the Codex. Beats me how that happened.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
How can I, from the forum topic list, go to the FIRST page of a topic? Clicking on the title brings me to the first unread post, and if there are more than a few pages, then little squares with page numbers are displayed, but only for the few last pages (e.g. 7-12).

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
How can I, from the forum topic list, go to the FIRST page of a topic? Clicking on the title brings me to the first unread post, and if there are more than a few pages, then little squares with page numbers are displayed, but only for the few last pages (e.g. 7-12).

Click on the date beneath the title.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I had the same problem, but then I started clicking everything like mad and found the solution :M

Caribbean Druid

Educated
I can't find my answer and don't know if the question has already been asked (my apologies if so), but do you know when the Codex content (reviews, articles, etc.) will be restored?

Thanks a lot.

Suchy

Arcane
For some reason a broken IMG tag is added when I post something that contains a link or image.
Liu2A.jpg

Doesn't happen alway though...
I noticed this happen when I simply edit a post, doesn't have to contain a link, nor image. An open IMG tag is added to the end.

EG

Nullified
qBlET.png

Can you see that? No, really -- astigmatism, myopia, and nystagmus may be fucking with me. Or maybe it's the lack of sleep.

What does it want?

Who does it want?

Where did it come from?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom