Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
We were never friends

pays attention to you because nobody else will
Who are you talking to,someone in the shadow ?

cringe peddlers
Ohhhh the fantadomat cult is coming after you jenk. But we are real negros here,we will go for the real shit. Spidy will be our man on the ground since he is in kwan too. Pure Slav shankster,we will find your place and steal all your furry suits when you are out. Then slash all your comics and posters!
:terminate:

Leave a big F mark on your wall out of puppy's blood ! Watch out mate,the fanta cult is hot potatoes!

Generic-Giant-Spider

One of my favorite Maxie moments is when he got Liberal banned. That was really funny. I wonder what happened to that Liberal guy anyways.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
One of my favorite Maxie moments is when he got Liberal banned. That was really funny. I wonder what happened to that Liberal guy anyways.
Totally forgot about that dude. He was the one that was 100% white yet black as night,and american,and always bitched about freedom while hating anyone that had different views......fuck it reminds me of certain marine.......but can't remember which one. Weird...

Can't handle the bacon

No idea, but it seems like the admins enabling maxie's psychosis and fake doxxing slander had emboldened him to try and get others banned as well, resulting in months of continuous butthurt and failure on his end, culminating in today's pathetic self-ejection.

Whoever that Liberal guy is, he must be laughing his ass off.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
No idea, but it seems like the admins enabling maxie's psychosis and fake doxxing slander had emboldened him to try and get others banned as well, resulting in months of continuous butthurt and failure on his end, culminating in today's pathetic self-ejection.

I don't remember what butthurt libtardian,but he was more pathetic than maxie. At least with maxie you could have a decent conversation on different topics, when he was taking his pills. Also the played games.

Can't handle the bacon

At least with maxie you could have a decent conversation on different topics
If someone is having a decent conversation with an imbecile like you, it indicates either unearthly patience, or about the same level of arrested development as yours.

Generic-Giant-Spider

When Liberal got banned it was all the rage, all the talk of the Codex for... five minutes.

Maxie will live on and be remembered fondly. Liberal? Probably picking berries in a field somewhere, that ham-n-egger.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Strange,i got a quote alert from this place from an unknown user,yet i see nothing of the sort. Ahhh life is filled with mysteries.

Can't handle the bacon

Maxie has been the topic of discussion all year, nigga.
None of it was "fond memories", though. Mostly just retarded drama centered around one of the most toxic and mentally ill people here, fueled by the unhinged posts he was occasionally allowed to make. :smug:

It's hilarious to see you so deeply triggered.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Hey Liberal, you should call yourself Maxie and then that way you can pretend people are talking about you for once.

snaps into a slimjim

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

I don't remember what butthurt libtardian,but he was more pathetic than maxie. At least with maxie you could have a decent conversation on different topics, when he was taking his pills. Also the played games.

Let's all remember that this is the level of poster we're arguing about. "Is a schizo asshole... but at least he talks about games sometimes."

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Let's all remember that this is the level of poster we're arguing about. "Is a schizo asshole... but at least he talks about games sometimes."
I am fine if they ban all the people that don't talk about games. A lot of retards come he for politics,should be kicked out in me opinion. Still my arguments were not about the poster itself but the reason behind all that garbage.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I've seen whiter burn victims than Liberal. HAHAHAHA.

snaps into another slimjim

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The fondest of memories.

Has anyone argued that Maxie was what you could call a "good poster"? I don't think so.
But at least he was lucid sometimes and had some funny takes.
And as I said before, without Maxie Shoutbox is just constant schizo powerhour.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom