Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Here's the genesis of Liberal's storied blood feud with Maxie:

Liberal: types some shit nobody reads

Maxie: "shut up nigger" sips

Can't handle the bacon

Has anyone argued that Maxie was what you could call a "good poster"?
I think Generic Giant Faggot is trying to convey this notion, as far as I can tell from his butthurt screeching.

"He will live on and be remembered fondly" - wow, what a fucking faggot. :lol: Probably sobbing into his maxie-pillow as he rants about Liberal or whomever. :lol:

Generic-Giant-Spider

Hey asshole, include the hyphens when you mock my name.

places hands on hips while smoking cigarette disapprovingly

madbringer

Arcane
Maxie is a borderline psychotic shitposter but, on the other hand, he's a borderline psychotic shitposter that I like. I count that as unfalsifiable evidence that he should be free, because I can not tell a lie and am always correct.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
I haven't experienced such things from here,all i know is hearsay and accusations of people that won't stop being victim. Gime exact evidence. I am not saying that he is or he is not,just pointing out that haven't seen evidence of it. And as i said,people could be ignored lol. If he is bipolar shizo that whines much you could just ignore him.

Great evidence, everything is very cringe.
Btw I suggest everyone to use the "stalk" function with GravfonMoltke.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Unfortunately Maxie had become rabid. He looked at us with his big puppy dog eyes and we knew he was asking us to put him out of his misery. So we shot him. He's been laid to rest in a special part of Retardo Land.

He had also infected Citizen, whom no one seems to care about, so we shot him too.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Unfortunately Maxie had become rabid. He looked at us with his big puppy dog eyes and we knew he was asking us to put him out of his misery. So we shot him. He's been laid to rest in a special part of Retardo Land.

He had also infected Citizen, whom no one seems to care about, so we shot him too.
What kills you,makes you stronger. You will tremble before his reincarnation as pouchy 2!
Y2iXpRRkNSnsegvTV8k2qE1PG2AurhT1tHTqekXb5tE1U

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Do you have anything to contribute that's not some whacky zany shit post you fucking low-rent Lowtax?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Do you have anything to contribute that's not some whacky zany shit post you fucking low-rent Lowtax?
Report him for spam :lol:

Or do you expect some change? Nah the kodex is set on its path as the west is on its own.

Can't handle the bacon

You are so fucking generic that most people don't even bother putting you on ignore lol. In a day most people forgot that you got banned or what eva happened. Stalk you lol buahahahahaha nice one,mud.
I must have really struck a nerve there with vulgaria. :smug: Your raging butthurt satiates me, oligophren. You may continue to blather incoherently without being put on my ignore list. For now.

Can't handle the bacon

Yes, that's how that works, you put people on ignore to own them. Also if you kill your enemies, they win.
I put people on ignore when they are not merely idiotic, but also dull and worthless in every way. By making me laugh with his antics, retardomat has postponed his judgement as a boring twat. You can keep trying to poke holes in my logic, but you can't. It's airtight. Like your mom.

Can't handle the bacon

"sO yOu PuT yOuRsElF oN IgNoRe tHeN?!?! F-ing btfo'ed and pwned ahahahahahahahaha derp!!"

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Techno Union You should pay the five bucks already and join GD, instead of spamming Site Feedback. Everyone will be happy, especially DU.

As to Maxiegate, he had it coming. Used to be an entertaining poster who then decided that he must be an asshole and shitposter at every opportunity.

And he did get someone banned for reposting a picture he posted of himself. And then went on to post more pictures of himself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom