Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Look on the bright side, Maxie is finally free.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Zed Duke of Banville Don't you have enough of spam rating me for 3-4 years non-stop? Do you have OCD or something that you must rate all posts of just a few people who "wronged" you in the past? We haven't even talked in years, except for your "clever" button spamming.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
maxie.png

fork

All this forced drama and meme shit is so fucking embarrassing. Are all of you guys 12 or what? Or let me guess, you're actually all niggers? 12-year-old gay niggers maybe?
Es ist zum Fremdschämen.

fork

I'm fork, my original account was fork, registered June 2016, but, like Maxie, I requested it to be nuked because I couldn't stand watching this place go to shit any longer. I just didn't make a drama out of it.

I've now made peace with the fact that Codex is just another current-year forum, with the only difference being that you (still) can call people retard, nigger, faggot or jew without being banned immediately (for now). I mean, that's something, but back then when I joined in 2016, Codex was still a bit more than just that.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
All of this drama is a reaction to the coof inflicted rpg drought, codex quality scales linearily with the quantity and quality of rpgs being released.
A happy shitposter is a good shitposter.

fork

You could be right, maybe at least partially, but I feel like quality posters with good taste left and newfags with shit taste joined so that every month we're left with more and more retards, and the administration actively working on accelerating that trend. But as you said, could also be that the former simply post less and the latter more.
Doesn't make much of a difference though, because 1) the results are the same and 2) we're not going to get more better games anytime soon, Covid or no Covid.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm fork, my original account was fork, registered June 2016, but, like Maxie, I requested it to be nuked because I couldn't stand watching this place go to shit any longer. I just didn't make a drama out of it.

I've now made peace with the fact that Codex is just another current-year forum, with the only difference being that you (still) can call people retard, nigger, faggot or jew without being banned immediately (for now). I mean, that's something, but back then when I joined in 2016, Codex was still a bit more than just that.

As I remember you were being an edgelord and urging someone to commit suicide, and then you got butthurt when people called you a retarded edgelord.

I do admit that I'm highly dubious whether SDG meant it, but it was still a pretty dumb thing to do.

fork

As I remember you were being an edgelord and urging someone to commit suicide, and then you got butthurt when people called you a retarded edgelord.

You remember wrong. Some people understood it that way, but that was not what I was saying, and most certainly not what I meant.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

You remember wrong. Some people understood it that way, but that was not what I was saying, and most certainly not what I meant.

That was the way it came off to most people in the thread, regardless of your intent.

It was still a bit of silly thing to do in the circumstances regardless of whether you meant well.

fork

That was the way it came off to most people in the thread, regardless of your intent.

It was still a bit of silly thing to do in the circumstances regardless of whether you meant well.

That's because suicide is a taboo, where most people don't have a personally formed opinion and react with reflexes instead. I probably know more about it than anyone here, SumDrunkGuy included, whom the original thread was from and about, because I'm personally involved, from more than one angle. All I was saying in that thread was that the problem is way more complex than everyone posting their well-intended tips and wishes there was able to realise. With no word or thought was I encouraging or even urging anyone to commit suicide. Fuck you for suggesting that, asshole.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom