Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Can't handle the bacon

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Techno Union You should pay the five bucks already
This website isn't getting a single cent of my money.

So why do you write ten messages a day here?
Don't worry, I have something that rhymes with "madblock". This website isn't getting any money out of my page views either. :smug:

The point is: If you hate this place to the point of not letting it get any money from you, why do you post 10 messages every day here?

Can't handle the bacon

Techno Union You should pay the five bucks already
This website isn't getting a single cent of my money.

Don't worry, I have something that rhymes with "madblock". This website isn't getting any money out of my page views either. :smug:

The point is: If you hate this place to the point of not letting it get any money from you, why do you post 10 messages every day here?
Do you move to another country every time you dislike its government? I envy your nomadic lifestyle.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Liberal thinks Lost Izalith and Blighttown are well designed areas. There is something broken in his headmeat.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Do you move to another country every time you dislike its government? I envy your nomadic lifestyle.

Do you stop paying taxes every time you dislike your government? And if you are Liberal, didn't you leave your country and move to the US yourself?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Do you not recognise our Armenian friend who made such a big deal about leaving teh Codex forever? Real friends would help him keep his noble resolution.

He is way less unhinged than Planetar. It's not him. But he is an obvious alt, as his name tag says.
Nah,he gets mega butthurt when people mock libtardian. Most likely it is him trying to larp as not him.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Liberal thinks Lost Izalith and Blighttown are well designed areas. There is something broken in his headmeat.
Blighttown is a well designed area.

I think the biggest issue with Blighttown was that the FPS was so awful on the original console releases that it made the experience way more painful than it needed to be.

On PC I don't think it was ever that bad.

Can't handle the bacon

Just as I had predicted - the very next day, no one gives a shit about crapsie anymore, and all anyone talks about is Liberal and Dark Souls. The rabid mutt has been totally forgotten. :lol:

No, Generic Giant Faggot. Twerpsie will not live on, he is not remembered fondly, and no one gives a shit about him, aside from a small group of his suckoff posse.

You bunch of seething nobodies. :smug:

fork

He's right. Blighttown is the best area in all of From's titles, better even than Latria, and Izalith is way better than people give it credit for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ehrenmann

Joining Codex, that's not the hard part. It's letting go.
:badnews:

So what you're saying is that you're a weak faggot?
No, I am saying that you are a dumb butthurt faggot who has been neglected and bullied during childhood and as such feels the need to take posts on rpgcodex.net seriously.

Funny that you say this, yet it was you who deleted his account "because codex went to shit". Lo and behold you are still on Codex bitching about drama.

Do some self-retrospective before you open that foul mouth of yours.

Can't handle the bacon

I'm fork, my original account was fork, registered June 2016, but, like Maxie, I requested it to be nuked because I couldn't stand watching this place go to shit any longer. I just didn't make a drama out of it.

I've now made peace with the fact that Codex is just another current-year forum
So what you're saying is that you're a weak faggot?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom