Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Actual footage of meeting Coach Maxie to become star pitcher for the Shoutbox Sluggers.

Yep... the good ol days... sips longingly.

Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
codex admins killed my pet.
he was so cute :(
850d3f23106e26fad271ce2a7e773a1c.jpg

Generic-Giant-Spider

I don't ask for much. I only wish for Maxie to have Shoutbox access, Jenkem killed, and Liberal to accept being as black as the leather seat his mother spawned him on.

Very reasonable.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
f I were to produce Maxie, let's say bring him back, would there be a promise -- a pinky swear if you will -- that he would be given proper respect and Shoutbox access with no strings attached???

If Maxie had shown proper respect to others, he would have received proper respect too. As simple as that.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Maxie has great respect. He just likes to tell people to fuck themselves but is that such a sin?

Generic-Giant-Spider

My client Maxie would not be held to a fair trial. You must understand, there are members of administration and very vocal posters outside of it who had their mothers, their biological mothers, creampied by a train of Polish men who never wished to return the call. That's right, my client Maxie is the victim of decades of mental anguish from unrelated countrymen fucking these peoples moms. It's heinous, I know, I couldn't believe it myself when I heard about it, but it really does add up DON'T IT?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Semiurge

Cipher
FREE MAXIE! FREE MAXIE!

C'mon join in you buncha nerds.

WHEN I SAY "FREE" YOU SAY "MAXIE."

FREE!
Maxie will never be free.

He will only be available at low, low prices.

Will this be like a bail - a one-time-only purchase, or must fans of Maxie become subscribers?
You must pay with your dignity and respect.

Then I suggest that Maxie's advocate, Generic-Giant-Spider , sacrifices six of his legs and becomes "Generic-Two-Legged-Giant-Spider".

Generic-Giant-Spider

List of posters Jenkem has either gotten banned or silenced:

Maxie
Citizen
Kalin
Druglord Fluent
Primetime Junta
Turisas
JDR
Sweeper
Roqua
Micormic
Fairfax
Blacked Cat
FeelTheRads

List of posters that Jenkem has negatively affected in some way:

SumDrunkGuy - Became suicidal after Jenkem said something really retarded.
Warpig - Jenkem's furfag degeneracy has offended Baron Warpig's fine sensibilities and he has taken his shop elsewhere.
Liberal - Believes he has the "Reverse Michael Jackson syndrome" after conversing with Jenkem. Currently under house arrest for trying to fuck raccoons - BIOMUTANT connection?
HeroMarine - Like Liberal, also believes he is white. Has a really, really, stupid haircut. Just thought I should mention that.
Verylittlefishes - Repeatedly hit on by Jenkem in PMs after being told "no means no." Jenkem's favorite line? "I got some bait for you to hook-up with." That's pretty weird.
Gaheart - Jenkem expressed a homicidal desire to assault with a pair of scissors because Gaheart asked, "Is it true you rape children?" Innocuous question by any stretch.
AdvancedHero - Claims Jenkem tried to add him to Steam. Still recovering from this trauma. Still has yet to beat SMT.
Reformed Fluent - Trying to get Fluent back on the whacky-tobaccy. Sources say it's actually angel dust.
GrafvonMoltke - Repeatedly raped by Jenkem to the point he now experiences irreversible Stockholm syndrome.
Saeci - Thinks they're in an anime so they can pretend Jenkem doesn't exist.
Aweigh - Family held hostage by Jenkem.
Gregz - Medication held hostage by Jenkem.

How many more lives must Jenkem affect before this madness stops? Is a few dollars shoved into Infinitron's coffers worth all this wanton destruction?

Only Maxie can stop this encroaching darkness. Let's get the ol pup back in the 'Box to DESTROY this motherfucker, baby! Yeah!

Can't handle the bacon

I support His Lordship the Graf of Moltke and Mr. Jenkem (whom I presume to be his valet) in their noble effort to maintain an anti-maxite coalition, and prevent further schizoid revolts OTC. The ugly specter of communism shall be sent back to hell from whence it came, and be forced to stay there!

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't handle the bacon

List of posters Jenkem has either gotten banned or silenced:

Maxie
Citizen
Kalin
Druglord Fluent
Primetime Junta
Turisas
JDR
Sweeper
Roqua
Micormic
Fairfax
Blacked Cat
FeelTheRads
With the exception of Kalin, these are all worthless scumbags. Jenkem should be awarded the Tiffany Cross medal of honor for his efforts.

List of posters that Jenkem has negatively affected in some way:

Liberal - Believes he has the "Reverse Michael Jackson syndrome" after conversing with Jenkem. Currently under house arrest for trying to fuck raccoons - BIOMUTANT connection?
You have issues.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom