Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxie

you know admins are wanking off and thinking about an excuse to ban you for even longer/ban alts etc. every time you post something like this. why bother?
As a fellow male, I believe helping another in masturbation is my moral duty.

Generic-Giant-Spider

And yet I'm back (although still banned from Shoutbox and with the report function taken from me, for whatever reason). Whoever knows me for more than a year may have noticed that I've been strongly against personal campaigning for this or that nonsense regarding the administration, which changed only after I was locked in GD during the Kalinist purge of last year Autumn. Funny how it changes, me turning into a public enemy/schizo cult symbol in less than a year.

Now, since I'm not a spammer, I don't dox people, I'm not inclined to engage in illegal activities, and generally reserve my trolling to contrarianism and confronting the often inflated egos of many other users, I appear to be a natural fit for such mistreatment. It doesn't take intense paranoia to think of my name being somewhere on the list of users mods can safely fuck with, now that DarkUnderlord has admitted a few days ago that they do discuss people to ban in their secret sub-forum(s).

My Shoutbox ban, at least ostensibly, appears to be due to my refusing to comply with the sudden 'no Polish in SB' policy. That I've gathered myself, since no formal explanation was given, and I don't expect any. That I also gather in good will, refusing to acknowledge it could have been a random power trip. After all, the administration consists of mature adults with years of experience...

My line of reasoning was - it's some Crispy aligned nonsense. We've had a poll whether Polish should prevail in Shoutbox, after all, and Polish won. DU has even decreed so, in a bout of whimsy as we now know. After all, I've seen the chat full of German, and Swedish, and other such non-international languages not once and not twice before I've ever thought of speaking Polish in there. Is Polish somehow worse than these?

I do not dare to think it's a racist move and Poles are an acceptable target for this, us being sufficiently numerous to be known to anyone on the site. If some person annoyed me, that person annoyed me. If some person who happens to be Polish annoyed me, Poles annoyed me. The fact that Poles are rather poor in comparison to other Internet-faring nations and have no awe-spiring achievements to speak of further adds to the casual anti-Polish sentiment well-to-do Western nationals posting here may have.

Oppression olympics aside, I've recently seen DU claim under some Avellone diatribe that I'll never regain my Shoutbox access, because I dared to hope Avellone loses in court. Given that I've already been banned from there for three months straight, this seems to have been a rather silly publicity stunt. Try to put some honest logic to work here. Me being banned from Shoutbox indefinitely, for no clearly stated reason, has magically became me being banned from there for daring to wish Avellone ill. In the forums, actually. That's post-factum legitimization right there.

For an admin so adamant in posing as someone who has to deal with us children in here, that was quite a childish take. I don't expect DU to apologize for this anytime in the future, self-reflection not being one of his strongest qualities. My point is - whimsy rules this website, and pretending rules or customs have any sway over anything transpiring here is nonsensical. For whoever bothers to bother the public with, frankly, quite cringeworthy slogans of FREE MAXIE and ASCII dog faces - please do not. It's not respectable conduct.

For those who hound me (heh) with smugness and generally trashy behaviour, I fucked your moms.

DAS RITE.

And I'm getting tired of all ya damn flower-power hippies out there booin' and hissin' at me for standing firm with my FRIEND Maxie. I've read it all. "Oh what they're doing to Jenky isn't right! It's mean! It's not fair!"

Mean? Is it... MEAN? I've done nothing to Jenkem, I've done nothing to that man. Maxie has done nothing to him either. But here you have a certified lunatic without a straitjacket on ready to go BUCK WILD on any and all if they so much as ask him how his day was. You ask that nutbar what he did this weekend and he'll say you're doxxing 'em! Yet Maxie is the "bad guy?"

And it's not fair when people like Maxie and myself fight back against this uncalled for abusive behavior? I'll tell you what's not fair. It's not fair that the good, upstanding, humble and friendly members of the Polish/Poles RPG Codex Community cannot speak their language for brief intervals each day for twenty... maybe twenty five minutes? In the dead of night for most active users? Oh yeah, all those goody-two-shoes want to rid the scummy Nazis of RPG Codex and yet when any culture threatens to manifest it's all "English only plz."

It's not fair that my friend Maxie has been ostracized, banished and otherwise exiled from Shoutbox for what must be well over one hundred real-time-with-no-pause days. What was his offense, again? Oh... being multi-lingual! Now I'm not going to tell you I'm Polish or have some sort of 5% this, 5% that smorgasbord of bullshit ancestry tests feed you with while banking your DNA. I'm saying this as an American and a FREEDOM lover that it is no secret the RPG Codex has a rather large Polish community and to suppress them from occasional banter in their native language while you got 4channers and KiwiFarm rejects running amuck is just not right!

In fact, I think people like Maxie are owed an apology! Now before you get your panties in a twist and make some Mickey Mouse post about how I am ethically wrong, hear me out! Maxie's only real "sin" is being intelligent enough to know multiple languages and speak them with great coherency as his Vocaroos can attest. Sure, sure, he may insult some users here and there but when you got people like Jenkem confessing to having deranged murder fantasies of his online boogeymen is a little, "fuck off, dipshit" that bad?

If this was war and you were in the trenches would you want the shiba who sips coffee and says you are one mighty garbage baseball pitcher... or would you want Jenkem stabbing you in the kidneys with seemingly no provocation while making maniac facials like the Scorpio Killer from Dirty Harry?

My name is Generic Giant Spider and I think I deserve some brofists, thank you.

dacencora

And yet I'm back (although still banned from Shoutbox and with the report function taken from me, for whatever reason). Whoever knows me for more than a year may have noticed that I've been strongly against personal campaigning for this or that nonsense regarding the administration, which changed only after I was locked in GD during the Kalinist purge of last year Autumn. Funny how it changes, me turning into a public enemy/schizo cult symbol in less than a year.

Now, since I'm not a spammer, I don't dox people, I'm not inclined to engage in illegal activities, and generally reserve my trolling to contrarianism and confronting the often inflated egos of many other users, I appear to be a natural fit for such mistreatment. It doesn't take intense paranoia to think of my name being somewhere on the list of users mods can safely fuck with, now that DarkUnderlord has admitted a few days ago that they do discuss people to ban in their secret sub-forum(s).

My Shoutbox ban, at least ostensibly, appears to be due to my refusing to comply with the sudden 'no Polish in SB' policy. That I've gathered myself, since no formal explanation was given, and I don't expect any. That I also gather in good will, refusing to acknowledge it could have been a random power trip. After all, the administration consists of mature adults with years of experience...

My line of reasoning was - it's some Crispy aligned nonsense. We've had a poll whether Polish should prevail in Shoutbox, after all, and Polish won. DU has even decreed so, in a bout of whimsy as we now know. After all, I've seen the chat full of German, and Swedish, and other such non-international languages not once and not twice before I've ever thought of speaking Polish in there. Is Polish somehow worse than these?

I do not dare to think it's a racist move and Poles are an acceptable target for this, us being sufficiently numerous to be known to anyone on the site. If some person annoyed me, that person annoyed me. If some person who happens to be Polish annoyed me, Poles annoyed me. The fact that Poles are rather poor in comparison to other Internet-faring nations and have no awe-spiring achievements to speak of further adds to the casual anti-Polish sentiment well-to-do Western nationals posting here may have.

Oppression olympics aside, I've recently seen DU claim under some Avellone diatribe that I'll never regain my Shoutbox access, because I dared to hope Avellone loses in court. Given that I've already been banned from there for three months straight, this seems to have been a rather silly publicity stunt. Try to put some honest logic to work here. Me being banned from Shoutbox indefinitely, for no clearly stated reason, has magically became me being banned from there for daring to wish Avellone ill. In the forums, actually. That's post-factum legitimization right there.

For an admin so adamant in posing as someone who has to deal with us children in here, that was quite a childish take. I don't expect DU to apologize for this anytime in the future, self-reflection not being one of his strongest qualities. My point is - whimsy rules this website, and pretending rules or customs have any sway over anything transpiring here is nonsensical. For whoever bothers to bother the public with, frankly, quite cringeworthy slogans of FREE MAXIE and ASCII dog faces - please do not. It's not respectable conduct.

For those who hound me (heh) with smugness and generally trashy behaviour, I fucked your moms.
:creamyblood:

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Shut the fuck up Maxie you little sneaky whore.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/members/maxie.23237/
Welcome back!https://rpgcodex.net/forums/members/maxie.23237/

image.png

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
I don't expect DU to apologize for this anytime in the future, self-reflection not being one of his strongest qualities.

While I enjoy the drama as much as the next person, I would also like to remind you that this started with you insulting S_P. You could have simply apologized but you didn't. Instead you proceeded to insult the other admins too. That's the main reason you are being fucked with - and you have been told this before.

Vatnik Wumao
I don't expect DU to apologize for this anytime in the future, self-reflection not being one of his strongest qualities.

While I enjoy the drama as much as the next person, I would also like to remind you that this started with you insulting S_P. You could have simply apologized but you didn't. Instead you proceeded to insult the other admins too. That's the main reason you are being fucked with - and you have been told this before.
The pooch is incapable of learning.

Tse Tse Fly

Savant
Imagine actually attaching any weight to whatever that madcap admin said back then about Polish becoming a second official language in the shoutbox or whatever, Maxie you ought to be smarter than that

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

Anyone who feels this strongly about posting in Shoutbox.. shouldn't be posting in Shoutbox.

Also fuck poles - the Gothic / Risen shilling is nauseating.
<Kurwa_Bait.png>

Vatnik Wumao

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom