Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Free Realms of Arkania 1+2 GOG gift codes

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
Gog was gifting some codes a few minutes ago, and I opened a few links. Somehow I managed to get the games for me, plus some extra gifts. Who is more deserving of gifts than :rpgcodex: ?

4GZM-8ZNY-3K8K-8XR2
J34F-W94M-Y6YL-FYTJ

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Thanks man. I kinda want to replay this gem ;) Tetanus ftw.

RK47

Patron
Christ. Fully redeemed. Hahah. Too slow by a minute!

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
Did you get it then, RK, or not? Because I have one more code, if you didn't get it I'll PM it to you, otherwise I'll just post it here.

made

Arcane
Buy abandonware all you want, but acting like you only have a chance to play them if they are up on GOG is retarded.

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
made said:
Buy abandonware all you want, but acting like you only have a chance to play them if they are up on GOG is retarded.

What does it matter if it's abandonware? You can't find torrents of new games? It's equally applicable to all games.
At least with GOG you get some added value, or at least an hour of your time saved, searching for patches, setting up dosbox etc.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Darn, missed it. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll be keeping an eye on the other giveaways.

RK47

Patron
Pelvis Knot said:
Did you get it then, RK, or not? Because I have one more code, if you didn't get it I'll PM it to you, otherwise I'll just post it here.

Ummm...sure! PM me if you still have it, I really am curious how I would fare 10 years after the last playthrough of Star Trail - which never got finished cause I was stripped naked in some town. XD

mondblut

Arcane
Pelvis Knot said:
Why does it bother you if someone buys games?

Because pretending that without the messiahs of MaGoG one wouldn't be, like, ever able to play those games, is uberderp even by the GD standarts.

In other words, what Made said.

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
mondblut said:
Pelvis Knot said:
Why does it bother you if someone buys games?

Because pretending that without the messiahs of MaGoG one wouldn't be, like, ever able to play those games, is uberderp even by the GD standarts.

In other words, what Made said.

Perhaps he just likes to acquire games legally - I'm sure this is not a very perverted thing to like, at least not here on the Codex...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom