Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information FTL: Faster Than Light Released

JrK

Prophet
If you kill the crew in Phase 1, does it end or does it jump out and go to Phase 2?

I do know that if a ship jumps out with your crew on board, they are lost.
If you kill all the boss crew, the ship becomes AI controlled and starts repairing everything automatically. You need to have one guy alive, preferably that sucker in the lasers/beam.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
either that repair is controlled by a system, or it doesn't seal breaches and does not repair breached rooms at all.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
breaches only let out oxygen in the room the breach is in (if the doors are sealed). I guess there is no reason to fix a breach if the crew is all dead.

Black

Arcane
Still can't find the events necessary for unlocking stealth cruiser, Zoltan cruiser or crystal ship.
Fuck you, RNG gods.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
If you kill the crew in Phase 1, does it end or does it jump out and go to Phase 2?

I do know that if a ship jumps out with your crew on board, they are lost.
If you kill all the boss crew, the ship becomes AI controlled and starts repairing everything automatically. You need to have one guy alive, preferably that sucker in the lasers/beam.

Yeah, having everyone die in stage 3 is preferable, else the fucking AI (it's basically the PC cheating) will auto repair everything.
I did unlock the stealth cruiser but have no idea how to use this guy effectively. No shields - what?!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Dude was weird, - his pilot is doing absolutely nothing cause the engine is completely dead (0% evasion)
No wonder he's getting hammered. Lucky breaks.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I did unlock the stealth cruiser but have no idea how to use this guy effectively. No shields - what?!
It's easy on the first fights; let the weapons charge a bit, hit stealth, unleash the guns to destroy the shields and laser their weapons down. You'll probably take 1-2 hits per fight, but it's ok. You can also find shields for sale at 150 scraps.

I managed to reach sector 6 without shields, but I suspect that beating the boss without having shields AND stealth is beyond my reach...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom