Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gallery!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Looks like DU is still copying RPGWatch came to a great idea of adding Gallery to our prestigious magazine.

My question is: Do you want some pictures to add? I have screenshots from ToEE, Bloodlines, NWN, Wiedźmin, New Vegas, NWN2 and Warband. Shall I upload them for you?

Hegel

Arcane
Konjad said:
Looks like DU is still copying RPGWatch came to a great idea of adding Gallery to our prestigious magazine.

My question is: Do you want some pictures to add? I have screenshots from ToEE, Bloodlines, NWN, Wiedźmin, New Vegas, NWN2 and Warband. Shall I upload them for you?
This is RPG Codex. Given our crowd: cocks, sprained pussies and anuses are the way to go.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I'm quite positive there was already a Gallery at some time in the past of the Codex.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Why would the Codex need a gallery when image upload services are numerous and free?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Xor said:
Why would the Codex need a gallery when image upload services that sometimes fail, delete images that aren't viewed for a while, don't allow you to upload all your hentai LP images, kill your album when you pass bandwidth limits and don't have neat custom coded features that allow for mass embedding of images for LPs are numerous and free?
i fix 4 u

Konjad said:
We'll get to that later. I'm still testing right now.

Berekän said:
I'm quite positive there was already a Gallery at some time in the past of the Codex.
Always has been.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
DarkUnderlord said:
Xor said:
Why would the Codex need a gallery when image upload services that sometimes fail, delete images that aren't viewed for a while, don't allow you to upload all your hentai LP images, kill your album when you pass bandwidth limits and don't have neat custom coded features that allow for mass embedding of images for LPs are numerous and free?
i fix 4 u

That's a good point. I guess I'm spoiled because I have my own webserver I can upload to.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
oldmanpaco said:
I am deeply disappointed then my many and varied contributions to the TITS thread have not been added to the titties album.

I added one, but it looks like the image doesn't want to load anymore. :(

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
oldmanpaco said:
I am deeply disappointed then my many and varied contributions to the TITS thread have not been added to the titties album.
I guess it has something to do with pedophilia laws

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
There are 3 major issues I still have to resolve before I'll open it up... to people who donate. :)

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I'm *almost* ready to go with this. Animated GIFs don't work but that's now on the "Fix in the future one day" list. There are a couple of other features I have in mind but right now I'm looking for someone who's willing to test the gallery with an LP.

They'd need to provide suggestions and feedback to me on what can be improved, what features would help them and so on. I'm not bothered if it's a new or continuing LP. Old LP's are out because I want you to be updating the thread as well with the helpful BBCodes (Unless you are the creator of an old LP who wants to upload images to the gallery and then re-link all the images in your completed LP).

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Does the gallery support batch uploading? If it does, I'm willing to try it out for my next Uukrul update and provide feedback.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Crooked Bee said:
Does the gallery support batch uploading? If it does, I'm willing to try it out for my next Uukrul update and provide feedback.
You can upload 5 images at a time at the moment... I have been working on using a tool that allows as much as you want but that'll be a future thing.

GarfunkeL said:
Guess I'll get back to my FF6 LP then. Can the gallery resize images automatically?
When uploaded, the gallery creates 2 images. The first is a small thumbnail, the second is a 500px wide version (good for forums without putting in the whole image but also means images fit within the page when viewed in the gallery).

I've given you both an Album with 25 MBs of space. Navigate to it through the User Galleries section and upload images there and tell me what features you want to make it easier etc...

oldmanpaco said:
I can upload my latest contributions to the TITS thread if you want.
If you donate for gallery space, that sort of stuff won't be a problem (rule is nothing illegal so if it's legal in the US, it's fine) but for testing I want LP's because it's mainly designed for that. :)

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
DarkUnderlord said:
oldmanpaco said:
I can upload my latest contributions to the TITS thread if you want.
If you donate for gallery space, that sort of stuff won't be a problem (rule is nothing illegal so if it's legal in the US, it's fine) but for testing I want LP's because it's mainly designed for that. :)

Meh rules. I'll probably keep using my shady off shore picture uploading service.

Also is gallery space going to require another donation? I helped you and Taluntain get your coke and whores last spring and I still feel ashamed. Am I going to have to soil myself again?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Asking a whore for more sex and saying "but I paid you last spring!" wouldn't get you very far around here.

Btw, it's Athkatla.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Taluntain said:
Asking a whore for more sex and saying "but I paid you last spring!" wouldn't get you very far around here.

Well damn. You blew all the money at once?

Btw, it's Athkatla.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Multi-headed Cow

I would like to donate this picture of Oblivion.
oblivionhorseanal.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom