Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game Data

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
As everybody knows, knowledge is power, and we must make use of all the knowledge we have right now to take advantage over our foes.

That's why I've taken the data that our fellow codexer Pika-Cthulhu gathered and I've made a Google Docs Excel table to easily access this vital information.

To view the table follow this link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPaT26kD

I've made it publicly accessible just for people using this link, so the data should be safe as long as nobody leaks the link, also, anyone can edit it, but I'll keep a backup of the table just in case.

I'm also planning to add a sheet with the units data, because right now using the encyclopedia to compare anything is a pain in the ass, help is appreciated mostly because I suck at formatting and any improvement to make it easier to read is welcomed.

Humanophage

Arcane
Most impressive. I will try to contribute to this once I get some free time.

Your initiative is much appreciated. Hopefully, everyone else will find such an approach inspiring and gratifying, too.

As for units, one of the advantages of the format is that it's possible to conveniently discuss each unit and their usage. We could add a sort of a personal comment/suggestion row for each unit.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
WIN!

I was trying to figure out how to tie in the two tables (Factory and Roads) with an input of your Factory and Roads level, and it puts out the times for the collection and delivery and a final time output for 24 hours. One days collection to calculate the percentage of Daily Gains vs Dark Aura Tribute.

Edit: I added in my Unit upgrade data spread, its ugly, so if you could add the values to the existing Unit section much obliged, just the part below the stats. The lovely Cyan is for the durability/defense stat.

Edit2: Finally got myself around to adding the formula to the tables and fixed the table on the online spreadsheet.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm building Factory LVL 41. What's the limit? And how fast I get gold then?

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Havoc said:
I'm building Factory LVL 41. What's the limit? And how fast I get gold then?

Limit is level 250 with a Palace/Metropolis.

At level 41 you will get approx 1 gold every 17 minutes 25 Seconds, Finish Collecting (not Delivery) of 1 Timber ever 16 minutes and 15 seconds, 1 Stone every 21 Minutes and 46 seconds, and 1 Metal every 46 minutes and 26 seconds. That is without Delivery (Roads)

The Formula, recited to me by Elder Humanophage, is

T = B * 8 / (8 + L)

Where B is the Base time for Collection/Delivery, and L is the Level of the building. T is the improved production time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom