Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Game quality and tattoo correlation

image.png

Josh Saywer: Made a lot of shit games, tattoos all over his forearms.

DXJK1goV4AE4Ft3.jpg

Tim Cain: Made a lot of good games like Arcanum and the Outer Worlds. Probably has no tattoos.

1*HV8ixKvZcA3G3UrvUN59QA.jpeg

Openly discuss your knowledge of game dev tattoos.

Ezekiel

Arcane
Most of the games I really like are Japanese, where tattoos are rightfully frowned upon. Can't even go into a public bath in many places because they'll think you might be in a gang or organized crime. See people sometimes say they don't look good on women. No, they don't look good on ANYBODY.

I guess this explains why Kingdom Come Deliverance was shit.

Then again, an exception to the rule when it comes to game dev quality.

The Dopamine Cleric

Prospernaut
Shitposter
Tattoos used to be something only certain groups of people ever considered getting.

Now "everyone" wants them.

The same applies to videogames.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Tattoos symbolize wealth and privilege

I guess. That's why zoomers who can't afford rent spend $400 a month trying to out fleek each other.
Plebs can't help but imitate their masters whose daughters all have at least one tattoo of their dog or something

where's your patron tag rich guy
In my underground vault in Zurich with my grandparents Nazi gold

The Dopamine Cleric

Prospernaut
Shitposter
I remember people calling me weird for not having any tattoos once. Ruined any real desire I had to get any.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm ok if any dev has a Blutgruppentätowierung, but I would expect him being quite old.

Incognito/STK

Educated
I’m so old I remeber when tattoos were for sailors and oriental prostitutes. Game devs used to have asthma and acne.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Tattoos symbolize wealth and privilege
I once saw a woman covered in tattoos begging for money on the sidewalk. Maybe she needed money for her next tattoo.
There's a sweet spot with tattoos and privilege. If you're covered in tattoos, you're less likely to be privileged than if you had a few scattered across your body.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom