Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

KickStarter Gamedec - cyberpunk detective RPG set in virtual worlds

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by LESS T_T, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Tyranicon A Memory of Eternity Developer

Tyranicon
    Just curious, why's that?

^ Top  
  2. fantadomat Arcane Edgy Wumao

fantadomat
    Hmmm expectations. I personally enjoyed it,but i could see how some people could expected it to not go in this direction and be a bit disappointed.

Actual story/endgame spoilers.
    Show Spoiler
    The story is how the whole shit the matrix and people are locked in a loop so the corporation would sell other corporations an stock/even analysis algorithm,while lying that it is AI run simulation while in reality is filled with shit ton of kidnapped hobbos wired in to mmo like world. Sooo for people that expect it to be just a detective game that deals with cases,they could be disappointed. Also there is a hidden ending,but i could find it,wouldn't be surprised if turns the things around.

Did anyone got the hidden ending? I couldn't find it anywhere.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Zariusz Savant

Zariusz
    I ended resets, to be honest ending was quite weak it didnt show what would happen next but it only show what i did during the game (unless there was something after credits but i skipped that). Probably to give players clues what can be changed to achieve hidden ending but still it was disappinting. Its a ok game but... why is this called an rpg really?

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Hóngwèibīng Arcane Vatnik Wumao

Hóngwèibīng
    Eastern Poland needs investors.

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Rean The only Rean Patron

Rean
    Strap Yourselves In
    FUCK OFF

[​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    • butthurt butthurt x 3
    • Doggy Doggy x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Rean The only Rean Patron

Rean
    Strap Yourselves In
    I had a feeling (and was prompted to continue) that this gay disaster might have had pressure from certain lobbies to change its writing. Yet, two genders! How come?

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  7. toro Arcane

toro
    I cannot play the game.

The fact that I cannot move the camera with wasd/arrows is driving me crazy.

^ Top  
  8. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    https://www.kickstarter.com/project...berpunk-rpg-set-in-xxii-century/posts/3327287

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/917720/view/3035981384867277273

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. HeatEXTEND Cipher Patron

HeatEXTEND
    no fucking way :lol::lol::lol:

• Despair Despair x 1
    • honk honk! honk honk! x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Rean The only Rean Patron

Rean
    Strap Yourselves In
    Yeah, the thing's unbelievably stupid. Haven't touched it since.

^ Top  
  12. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    What an obnoxious trend: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...berpunk-rpg-set-in-xxii-century/posts/3340799

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...berpunk-rpg-set-in-xxii-century/posts/3363871

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    https://www.kickstarter.com/project...berpunk-rpg-set-in-xxii-century/posts/3369153

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/917720/view/3115924807145392498

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.