Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Gamedec - Definitive Edition - cyberpunk detective RPG set in virtual worlds

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
even if iy could butthurt some people.

Just curious, why's that?
Hmmm expectations. I personally enjoyed it,but i could see how some people could expected it to not go in this direction and be a bit disappointed.

Actual story/endgame spoilers.
The story is how the whole shit the matrix and people are locked in a loop so the corporation would sell other corporations an stock/even analysis algorithm,while lying that it is AI run simulation while in reality is filled with shit ton of kidnapped hobbos wired in to mmo like world. Sooo for people that expect it to be just a detective game that deals with cases,they could be disappointed. Also there is a hidden ending,but i could find it,wouldn't be surprised if turns the things around.

Did anyone got the hidden ending? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Zariusz

Arbiter
I ended resets, to be honest ending was quite weak it didnt show what would happen next but it only show what i did during the game (unless there was something after credits but i skipped that). Probably to give players clues what can be changed to achieve hidden ending but still it was disappinting. Its a ok game but... why is this called an rpg really?

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
FUCK OFF

image.png

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I had a feeling (and was prompted to continue) that this gay disaster might have had pressure from certain lobbies to change its writing. Yet, two genders! How come?

image.png

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I cannot play the game.

The fact that I cannot move the camera with wasd/arrows is driving me crazy.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...berpunk-rpg-set-in-xxii-century/posts/3327287

Patch 1.1 is now live!

Hello, gamedecs!

It's been three weeks since you can solve crimes in Virtual worlds, and well... it was intense! Thanks to your support, we've been working hard on fixing bugs that you reported for the last couple of weeks. Your feedback is vital to us, so we thank you and encourage you to continue to send us all the comments and ideas you have for the Gamedec.

The most important thing we are fixing with this patch is solving all known language issues. Besides, we have improved performance, SFX's, polished up the sounds and many many more - see the full patch notes below.

44daafb044e3880e440dcc8ccbfc04c4_original.jpg

We would also like to remind you that we are still working on the development of Gamedec. We are sticking to the recently presented roadmap, so expect more patches soon.

e543887c19a34658537ccce3cc99d5a6_original.jpg

GENERAL
  • All known language issues should be completely fixed.
  • Improved the quality of in-game music.
  • Fixed the overall SFX issues.
  • Improved the overall quality of SFX.
  • Improved the overall performance issues and optimized the CPU/GPU usage.
  • Fixed a bug when V-Sync could not be disabled using in-game options and still capped the FPS.
  • Added the quick save button in the controls settings menu.
  • Fixed numerous bugs affecting the playthrough and logic errors preventing players from proceeding.
  • Fixed various 3D graphics bugs.
  • Screens with key binding - fixed in all languages.
  • Adding smooth animation for dialog entry and exit.
  • Fixed some music issues on loading screens.
  • Fixed missing Codex entries.
  • Only high priority Codex entries get an exclamation mark at the beginning of the game
  • Fixed missing dialogue options throughout the game. A number was present, but there was no line after.
  • Fixed text scaling issues in NPC's speech balloons.
  • Fixed the NPC occlusion on Paradise Beach.
  • Fixed most of the issues with gender tags.
  • Deduction scales well to different aspect ratios.
  • Fixed crash which sometimes occured on loading screen between levels
ISSUES
  • Exiting farm on Harvest Time won't crash the game anymore.
  • Fixed an issue when, after talking to suspicious NPCs, meeting them at the Umbra House on Knight's Code is impossible.
  • It's no longer possible to get inside Umbra's house without a key in Knight's Code.
  • The tutorial appears correctly when it is turned on in the menu and no longer appears when the player turns it off.
  • The "Rheistic Systems" counter is now counting tips correctly [Fallen Hero]
  • Bug fixes on levels where lighting didn't work correctly.
  • Fixed a crash during autosave while entering the theater.
  • Fixed animation of Jester entering the portal.
  • Fixed a blocker in interaction with Kid when Nanette appears.
  • Gamedec won't run around with a gun after shooting Herman in Twisted & Perverted.
  • The pistol disappears properly after your gamedec dies in Twisted & Perverted.
  • Fixed an error when talking to Blazin' Dakota on Harvest Time that caused Akce Thomson to fall under the map.
  • Fixed an issue with the couch that did not have the option to teleport to Harvest Time.
  • Fixed the leveling bug on Twisted & Perverted.
  • Fixed the bug where loading the game from a save causes items from disappearing from the HUD in Knight's Code.
  • Poteto Gomuin in Knight's Code counts as an item and is not added to the total number of Gomuin.
  • Collecting resources before the proper option appears no longer leads to a block in the quest in Knight's Code.
  • Fixed the occasional significant loss of floor cardboard quality in Haggis Office.
  • Fixed the saves thumbnails - they are no longer semi-transparent so that you won't see the question mark in the background.
  • Fixed a bug when transforming from cat to human too close to the bridge railing caused the gamedec to fall under the map.
  • Improved the shadow capsules quality for some of the characters.
  • In the deduction, the Tip information box opacity was too high. Fixed.
  • Fixed an issue when tutorial for minigame with glitches showed up when minigame hasn't started yet.
  • Fixed dialogue with Starlett where she tells Gamedec where she took the boys. She did that twice on different occasions, which wasn't necessary.
  • Fixed an issue with The Outlaw's favor bar. It was tilted as if we've got her trust, but we haven't.
  • Fixed an issue when after the duel with the Sheriff and returning to the farm, Gamedec was still holding a gun in his hand.
  • Fixed an issue in Twisted & Perverted, where the street sounds do not fade back in after the respawn.
  • We politely asked the Unicorn from Twisted & Perverted not to spawn on the player, blocking the player's movement. You're a Unicorn, not a troll FFS.
  • Fixed collision boundaries on Axis Mundi, a player won't cross the bridge into the nothingness and roam freely between bridges.
  • You won't be able to talk with Wild Poppy after she disappears anymore [Harvest Time].
  • Fixed missing dialogue lines with the Sheriff on Harvest Time
  • The logs to the right of the bridge in Knights Code are now active.
  • In Knight's Code - suspects should no longer return to the starting point if we have started a quest to eavesdrop on them and then skipped a cycle.
  • Fixed an issue when a quest on Harvest time doesn't update correctly if you get the clues before going to the farm.
  • Fixed the Apartment issue - If you saved the game after rejecting a call from Haggis, that causes him never to call Gamedec again.
  • Fixed the UI in Knight's Code.
  • Fixed clipping issues on Harvest Time.
  • You can no longer click on a pumpkin on Harvest Time and then walk during a dialogue.
  • You can no longer save/load the game to buy free strawberries.
Important notice regarding Torkil Aymore skin DLC - if you bought it and you can't make it work, please get in touch with Steam Support; they should help you. In the Steam Support tab choose the following options: Gamedec -> DLC or bonus content is missing -> DLC -> I need help installing DLC for this game -> I've checked my setting and I'm still having trouble installing my DLC -> Contact Steam support.

Last but not least - we were informed that soon some spooky things might happen in Warsaw City, so remember to visit Harvest Time and collect some pumpkins. They can be helpful.

At this point, that's all. We hope that the time spent in Gamedec's shoes will be even more enjoyable now.

Take care and stay safe!

Team Gamedec

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/917720/view/3035981384867277273

Patch 1.2 - Halloween Event Announcement
How do you do, fellow game detectives?

You closed all the cases and now chilling on your couch with the glass of your favorite beverage? Time to get back to Warsaw City, because some new content will be soon waiting for you to discover.

It's now one month after the Gamedec release, and we spent the majority of this time fixing the issues you encountered during the playthrough. Most of the problems are solved, thanks to your not to be underestimated feedback. Now it's our time to return the favor, so sit down and listen to Gamedec's upcoming innovations plan.

dbd7fab47eb2600ba117fa46558e5b9839c2981c.png

Spooky things will happen in Warsaw City

By the end of the 22nd century, the world changed excessively, but traditions and holidays survived. That's why citizens of the Gamedecverse are looking forward to Halloween. That time of year, it turns out the pumpkins are not only present in the Harvest Time, but they are a nice spooky feature of every home. It also applies to Gamedec's. Who knows, maybe somebody will visit your place and ask "trick or treat"? What will you do then?

d6dba20dbc6d697ccb156a7b842787065a2d1198.png

More updates

After Halloween, when you think about tossing out the rotten pumpkins from your apartment, Kickstarter backers content will be available in the game. Check out the bar's Hall of Fame to see the names of our dear supporters. Pick up the phone to listen to their voicemail. Finally, you can see your dream about having your own company or NPC come true. In addition, we will add the Trading Cards that you can exchange on the Steam Market.

We hope that you liked this little teaser of what awaits you in the coming weeks in Warsaw City. Stay tuned and prepare yourself for the upcoming assignments, gamedec.

Take care and stay safe!
Team Gamedec

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
What an obnoxious trend: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...berpunk-rpg-set-in-xxii-century/posts/3340799

Patch 1.2 + Halloween event!

BOO!

Are you not scared? Visit Warsaw City to join the spooky season festive. We've prepared pumpkins, treats, or tricks, depending on what you choose when some little ghosts with child voices knock you at the door.

As a game detective, who has seen and lived through a lot, it may not be easy to scare you, but we've done our best to send shivers down your spine. Spooky apartment decor The Gamedec's apartment has undergone a significant makeover. It's full of pumpkins, candles, garlands, cobwebs, and there is an unexpected guest with no signs of life.

11d32951dcedc4b9446a744321d32d8e_original.png

Spooky apartment decor

Put on your Halloween costume and walk the streets of Low City. Visit virtualias in your spooky skin; after all, as a Gamedec, you have to be able to blend in with the crowd.

f81851ae7cb8e1cc8406ea0d2a26c58c_original.jpg

Costume Party in the Gamedec world

New main menu design

The thrill starts from the beginning, so grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte, start the game, and celebrate Halloween by the end of the 22nd century in Gamedecverse.

bb49ce9e1295b8929007e64433495ecd_original.png

Apartment
Patch 1.2 content

In addition to Halloween-related content, patch 1.2 brings a lot of bug fixes, updates, and improvements. Check the complete list in the changelog below:

GENERAL FIXES

• Fixed general performance issues
  • Fixed general graphics bugs on the lowest required specs
  • Various SFX fixes
  • Various Animation fixes
  • Various VFX fixes
  • Improving Character Textures
  • Fixed an issue with saving to a save that already exists, the thumbnail gets smaller and the texts with save descriptions overlap
  • General Translation fixes
  • Fixed lines of code visible in some of the codex entries
  • Character selection screen - At maximum font magnification, some text was invisible to the player when highlighting the Torkil Aymore skin
  • A cloak won’t attach to the gamedec’s elbows when animating interactions with computers, etc.
  • Fixed the Drone that is not returning in subsequent apartments scenes
Halloween Event - Add-ons

• Added Gamedec’s avatars & models for the Halloween event
  • Main Menu – remodeled the tree for Halloween event
  • Added an option to switch the decals for Halloween [on/off]
  • Added Halloween decorations to Gamedec’s apartment
Knight’s Code

• Fixed an issue when a Cult leader was mixed with Clan leader in dialogs
Harvest Time

• An NPC will now faint correctly if you make, and load a save before it
  • Fixed a flickering locomotive
  • Fixed crash at the end of the case
Haggis Office

• Fixed an issue with door clipping
Like Father Like Son

• Fixed an issue with colored lights that were set too low
  • Text inside the balloon on the roofs was a placeholder
Paradise Island

• Fixed some flickering characters on Paradise Island
Happy Halloween!

Team Gamedec

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...berpunk-rpg-set-in-xxii-century/posts/3363871

ACCOLADES TRAILER AND CONTROLLER SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT

How are you, detectives? Halloween was fun and we hope you enjoyed it, but we have something even better to announce!

It's been two months since the premiere; we appreciate your support. Acclaimed by both players and critics since its launch in September, we'd love to share the receptions we got with Gamedec. We have prepared the Accolade trailer and we would like to present it to you.

Since the Gamedec release, we're constantly working on new fixes, improvements, and implementing things, you said you want to see in-game, and we're excited to let you know, that controller support will be implemented in the upcoming Patch 1.3, which is scheduled for 24.11.21.

Of course, besides controller support, you can expect various changes, improvements, and fixes. Specifics will be provided soon, but the list is pretty long. We're also planning to release the Steam Trading Cards and graphic assets for the Steam Points Shop next week.

da6c2507ad0a8364b0d12cc40757c38e_original.gif

Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments section!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...berpunk-rpg-set-in-xxii-century/posts/3369153

Patch 1.3 is now live! Pad support and many more!

We meet again, Gamedec.

Since the premiere, we've been monitoring social media to acknowledge your feedback. We hear you, and we know that a lot of you asked for controller support, and we're excited to tell you that it's here!

5431cfd7fc7cf72cdfe59b89bc5b536f_original.jpg

In today's patch, besides many improvements and fixes we implemented, the controller support has arrived, so be sure to grab your pad and hop into virtualium because many cases are waiting to be solved, no excuses!

0699ed04752155d3ede8e549a6e2084c_h264_base.jpg

We want to thank you for your feedback, speaking up about the bugs or issues of any kind you encountered. Below you'll find the complete list of changes and fixes the Patch 1.3 contains, and I can tell you, a lot of bugs are gone now. Of course, it doesn't mean that we're done here so, please don't hesitate to ping us through steam discussions, our Discord, Twitter, or Facebook in case if you'll encounter any issues or you'd have any questions!

aefac1ac4f0ba34600e15d675916715e_original.jpg

Last but not least: a hotfix will be released next week and it will feature Steam Trading Cards and additional tweaks to the Kickstarter backers content.

Patch 1.3 - Change-Log

General Fixes

• The controller support has arrived
  • Improved controls in menu, UI, and in-game
  • Fixed the issue that the code wasn't scrolling down in case of many unread posts
  • Optimized foliage
  • Further localization improvements and fixes
  • Fixed the Excursion achievement graphic
  • Fixed the issue where the game crashed after starting a new game
Harvest Time

• Fixed the blocker on the cemetery
  • Fixed the issue with the blocked farm after level 8
  • Fixed the issue where Acke wouldn't arrive at the scene in the field
  • Fixed various animation and interaction issues
  • Fixed various audio issues
  • Fixed the issue where the player would gain $3 for picking golden pumpkin instead of $30
  • Fixed the bug where during the event Super Harvest the timer could be reset by saving and loading the save
  • Fixed the issue where workers wouldn't attend to the farm, even if the player paid for their work at Poppy's
  • Fixed Ken's spawn point at the Saloon in Act 2; he will show up closer to gamedec now
  • Fixed the issue where Handy Joe would say that the max level is 10, but the actual max level is 8
  • After collecting 100000 coins, the UI will show the correct amount now
Like Father Like Son

• Fixed interaction issues
  • Improved music
  • Fixed graphic bugs
  • Fixed further localization issues
  • Fixed the issue where Bob would provide all the info to gamedec before helping him with his wife case
  • Fixed the issue where gamedec could kill Ken too early while he is still speaking
  • Fixed the minigame with Admin in Twisted & Perverted where the player's movement could cause glitches
  • Fixed the issue where Miya and Maya wouldn't leave the subway
  • Fixed the issue where after loading the save, Fredo wouldn't follow the player to the exit
Knight's Code

• Fixed interaction and animation issues
  • Fixed graphic bugs
  • Fixed the issue where the player couldn't pick up the wire
  • Fixed the interaction with Jester and Lord after a conversation with the Lord
  • Fixed the dialogue lines in conversation with Lord Moth in Umbra's Quest
  • Fixed the bug where the player was able to pick up ginseng before taking a quest for it
  • Fixed audio issues
  • Fixed the issue where the player couldn't complete the meditation quest
Axis Mundi

• Fixed various glitches
  • Fixed the issue in a labyrinth where the player could draw the picture with just one interaction
Backers

• Voice Mail with backer's input has been added to the apartment
  • Hall of Fame as interaction at the bar in Low City
Thank you so much for being so supportive; stay safe, and have fun in virtualium!

Team Gamedec

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/917720/view/3115924807145392498

Hotfix 1.3.50 is live! Live Stream today!

Hi Detectives!

First, we want to thank you again for the feedback you are giving and the continuous support! Thanks to you, we're still finding out more and more bugs or issues you have encountered that need to be fixed.

fcb33e10da199d852956a57b77b15014ded2126b.jpg

Today's hotfix contains another portion of localization fixes and controller support improvement:

- Various Backer's Content has been added: Editors in Codex, new NPCs names, companies and items names,
- Fixed some general formatting bugs in Codex and dialogues,
- Fixed some minor gamepad issues while using link mode in Codex,
- UI will no longer be visible during cutscenes while playing on the gamepad,
- Added a new gamepad graphic in Options,
- Fixed NPC's name inconsistency in Polish,
- Like Father Like Son: fixed an issue with bugged Ramon's animation after loading a save.

5f86d472384f1fd6e6d350c3607bb7e9d4e631b2.png

Your assistance through Steam discussions and our Discord server are much appreciated. Suppose you've not joined our Discord yet. In that case, we encourage you to do so, to join many exciting discussions, ask questions (can directly ask Marcin Przybyłek, the author of Gamedecverse, about something).

Last but not least, today at 2 PM CET Warsaw Time, we're going to be live on Twitch!

Join the chat, grab a snack, coffee and hang out with us -
ansharstudios

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...berpunk-rpg-set-in-xxii-century/posts/3414192

Let's summarize 2021!

Hello Detectives!

Patch 1.4 is very close, so in the meantime, as 2021 was a busy year, we wanted to summarize what we have achieved and what we plan for 2022

What we did and things we are still working on:
  1. Controller support - we know that it should be done for the premiere, and we apologize for the delay.
  2. Localization issues – we have fixed major issues, and we’re constantly working on correcting the spelling errors; we’re thankful for every report we have received (you can submit any reports via our social media and discord)
  3. We have fixed many of the bugs and glitches; since the premiere, we have fixed 583 of them!
  4. Improved audio in general.
  5. Improved the overall game performance
  6. and many more…
40b465e1f215cd97a66c47944530417d_original.gif

What is our plan for 2022?

Unfortunately, we can’t tell you much, but we want to leave with at least a little bit of information

We have two more patches (and some hotfixes, of course) in plans; as we have mentioned we’re working on the ending improvement. We'll continue to fix any further bugs, spelling issues, and any other things we can find and have been reported.

Localization – Traditional Chinese is very close, Korean and Turkish translations are on their way as well, we can’t provide you with a specific date, but we want to assure you that this topic is still on the table!

Switch – the port for Nintendo Switch is on its way as well; keep your eyes on our social media to be updated!

Two DLCs – one in the universe of Cthulhu and the second one in the universe of Seven: The Days Long Gone – more info coming in some time

Once again, thank you for all your active assistance in improving Gamedec; without you, we wouldn’t be able to accomplish all of that ❤️

See you soon!
Team Gamedec

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/917720/view/3110300297551626074

PATCH 1.4 IS LIVE NOW!
Detectives!

New year, new challenges, and of course, new content and improvements! As we have leaked a little bit of information on what's going to happen in 2022, today, we focus on the patch 1.4, which is now LIVE :) This Patch Notes will be pretty extensive, so grab a coffee, some snacks and check what's fixed!

a0bc80d5ec5084bf0a93070e9bcbd200ab5eed3d.gif

General
:

-
A Traditional Chinese translation was implemented
- there is a one bugged codex entry which appears to be not translated, we're aware of this and already working on it :)

- Fixed some major issues with the Player’s Character location after loading a save on various levels

- Fixed some major issues with NPCs not following the Player’s Character on various levels

- Improved audio on loading screens

-
Added missing translations to some Codex entries

- Fixed some issues with loading NPC’s avatar’s during the dialogue

- Tooltips on Aspects will appear again in the Professions menu

- Fixed an issue with the dissapearing NPCs names in Codex

- Improved the text visibility in 720p resolution

- Improved ending’s graphics in the resolutions 1280x720 and 1152x864

- Improved save menu graphics in the resolutions 1280x1024 and 1280x768

- Fixed some minor language issues in the Options menu

- The controls graphic in Options menu was improved

- Fixed some formatting issues in Deduction menu

- The Player’s Character won’t randomly pass through a wall anymore

- Improved audio while going through dialogue with keyboard

-
Fixed issues with broken formatting in the text

- Fixed some spelling issues and typos across all game

- The double “Open” button in Deduction menu won’t appear anymore

- After choosing a deduction suggestion from the dialogue, the Deduction menu will now close automatically

- After buying the Profession from the suggestion in dialogue, the Profession Menu will now close automatically

- Improved navigating between links in Codex

- Fixed an issue with random appearing double icons on the left side of the screen

- Fixed the Character Creation screen – the text in the French version won’t overlap boxes anymore

-
Fixed notifications in Codex

- Placement of some general tutorials was improved

Like Father Like Son
:

- It won’t be possible to move the Character around while getting up from the bed anymore

- Ramon will no longer be lying down and getting up rapidly before an interaction

-
Fixed some issues with two NPCs not re-appearing after a certain interation

- Fixed an issue in which interaction with Ken wasn’t possible

-
The card trick interaction won’t appear again after taking the cards

- The Player’s Character won’t be blocked after watching the card trick anymore

- The Player’s Character won’t be blocked after being in a dialogue for too long

-
The NPC’s animation in the Theatre won’t be so glitchy anymore

-
The additional inventory slot was added

- The music and audio effects in the Theatre and Rooftops was improved

-
Player’s Character won’t collect information from a different deduction than chosen one

- Finding an NPC’s true nickname will now affect the dialogue with Ken

- The NPC will now remember seeing the Unicorn

- Some additional codex entries were added

171e515ee38e652829b280d3f11090039dc0e769.gif

Harvest Time
:

-
Fixed an issue with the black screen appearing after choosing to go back to the Apartment

- If the game was reloaded after restoring power in the Apartment, the light will remain on

- The dialogue about the job in the e-mail won’t repeat anymore during the same interaction

- Improved branching near the case finale

- Saving on the train’s platform won’t be teleporting the Player’s Character to the graveyard after reloading anymore

-
Added an additional way to leave the graveyard

- The achievement for getting the maxiumum progress on the Farm will now be counted as intended

- The hay won’t appear on the middle of the road after making a save in the city

- The Player’s Character won’t be invisible after jumping from the roof

- Some case-specific tutorials were moved to the different places

-
The sounds from graveyard won’t be appearing after returning to the city

- The quest with meeting the Sheriff at sundown was improved

- Audio improvements

- The Player’s Character won’t walk slowly after talking to a NPC

- The dialogue line which was supposed to be Player Character’s won’t appear as Stanley’s

- Lea Anne’s and Fruit Hilda’s speech buuble won’t re-appear after reloading the game

- The NPC’s shield will now dissapear after the duel

- Fixed collision on a cactus

-
Fixed some issues with triggering an exploit on the Farm after reloading a save while harvesting

Fallen Hero
:

- Fixed broken interaction in the investigation

- Audio improvements

- Fixed some issues with clues at the Bar

- Quest from the Captain will be dissapearing from the quest log after completing

- Improved some fail and win conditions in the quest with Bob and Rhonda

- Achievement connected with the investigation was fixed

a4e2e74e9f2424680482b69a829b1b0af3280338.gif

Knight’s Code
:

- The music near the Tree won’t cut rapidly anymore

- The Player’s Character will no longer be able to interact with the Forge if the inventory is empty

- It won’t be possible to throw every item from the inventory to bonfire in the Forge

- The information about having to complete quest from the NPC after taking another one is now more clear

-
The quest with Staid Beetle was improved. The conversation will no longer lead to a blocker

- Some additional informations about the gamepad controls in the Jail minigame was added

- It won’t be possible to repeat a dialogue line with a NPC, which affected the relationship with him

- The item while eavesdropping interaction will be visible

- Fixed collision on Umbra’s house

Axis Mundi
:

-
Fixed a cricital bug which appeared while talking to npc

-
Fixed an issue with failing to load a cutscene on the end of the case

- Added some new audio content

-
The game won’t crash randomly after talking to Jester anymore

- The tutorial in the Gallery will now be visible

- The tutorial will now have new graphics

- The Player’s Character will not change their place in the final cutscene anymore

- The Player’s Character rotation during the jump was improved

- Added some new sound effects in the Haggis Office and the Labyrinth

- The Player’s Character won’t be able to fall off of the boundaries

-
An issue with inactive deduction was fixed

- Fixed an issue with Jester not disappearing when he is supposed to

Paradise Lost
:

- Audio improvements

- The dialogue with an Eagle was improved and fixed

- Fixed NPC’s avatar in The Vault

- Fixed collision of the car

- The dialogue which was supposed to be Player Character’s thought is not visible as NPC’s dialogue anymore

We have fixed a lot of issues reported by you through our social media, Discord channel, and Steam discussions; we're grateful for your assistance ❤️

See you very soon!

Team Gamedec

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Holy shit, did the dev respond to every single steam review?

Whyyyyyy. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Completed the game. Took me under 13 hours and while there is obviously some replayability, I don't really feel any inclination towards repeating the experience.

I liked Gamedec more when it was just a detective RPG where you solved crimes in virtual worlds. I enjoyed the game making fun of Farmville, Star Citizen and MMOs in general. When they went full ahead into the Matrix-Inception plot twist the story lost a lot of its appeal to me. Besides the Axis Mundi maze was such a drag with completely arbitrary puzzles.

A fun little game that falls apart at the end. Doesn't really scratch this Disco Elysium itch as much as I'd like. Would not recommend buying at full price, but at a decent sale, why not.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Holy shit, did the dev respond to every single steam review?

Whyyyyyy. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Let's not exaggerate. With the amount of reviews they have, it's a couple hours work at most.

It's just weird to see it, generally most devs don't respond to all reviews.
You don't know troubleshooter devs. Thousand of reviews iirc all or almost all are responded

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom