Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Review Gameguru enjoys Sacred

Discussion in 'News & Content Feedback' started by Vault Dweller, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Vault Dweller Commissar, Red Star Studio Developer

Vault Dweller
    Tags: Ascaron Entertainment; Sacred

<a href=http://www.ggmania.com>Gameguru<a/> posted a short <a href=http://www.ggmania.com/full.php3?show=5636>review</a> of <a href=http://www.sacred-game.com>Sacred</a> giving it <b>86%</b> overall.
    <br>
    <br>
    <blockquote>Sacred also offers a number of other innovations to the genre. One major aspect of Sacred is the horse action. You can ride horses (it's also possible to attack from this mounted position) to get around and earn experience points for finishing quests and killing monsters. The key thing about Sacred is that you can go almost anywhere from the beginning. More than 70% of the huge open-world is available for you to explore right at the beginning of the game with the remaining land opened as you complete the 30 main missions (16 different regions including forestland, ice covered landscapes, mountains, deserts, catacombs...) throughout the game. In addition, Sacred has well over 200 side quests you can undertake on your path to completing the main story line. One thing you can complain about is the bugs in the game. None of them will take away from your enjoyment of the game, but they are numerous enough and prevalent enough to be really annoying.</blockquote> There is no arguing that the game isn't perfect, but the effort is definitely commendable. There hasn't been a worthy action RPG contender in a very long time.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Thanks, <b>Radoslav</b>

^ Top  
  2. Malak Liturgist

Malak
    Hmm, no list of bugs, but he says there are numerous ones. I don't think I had any bugs yet... Wait, I may have had a buggy quest in the first area. I think I'll go check the official forums about it now too.

^ Top  
  3. Markman da Blitz master Patron

Markman
    Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Its a cool game, only thing that bothers me are unresponsive controls. Oh, and pointless monster respawning that give me 3 exp points each.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. shp3ck Novice

shp3ck
    if anyone got till here... question...
    in the secon chapter when u go on the batllefield ...
    u find a dying soldier who asks for water...
    i found the mules(lol) and the cirecle by the oasis... how do i get the water?

^ Top  
  5. Saint_Proverbius Administrator Patron

Saint_Proverbius
    You could try buying the game. That usually helps.

^ Top  
  6. Jed Cipher

Jed
    You have to equip the ring to do that.

^ Top  
  7. Elwro Arcane

Elwro
    Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
    Didn't this happen to Exitium, who actually bought the game?

^ Top  
  8. Saint_Proverbius Administrator Patron

Saint_Proverbius
    Everyone knows Asians don't buy games.

^ Top  
  9. Malak Liturgist

Malak
    It's funny because I got to that quest and after reading so many people ask about that and not seeing water, I thought for sure I'd not see water. Oh wait, I did. So did my other friends. Strange.

^ Top  
  10. Anonymous Guest

Anonymous
    ICH ESSE WASSER

there is your clue, sir.

^ Top  
  11. Elwro Arcane

Elwro
    Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
    You eat water?

^ Top  
  12. Azael Magister

Azael
    Wasteland 2
    I think the verb you're looking for is 'trinke'.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.