Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gamer Girl PS4, a chilling FMV thriller

SkinnJakka

Novice

GAMER GIRL is a chilling FMV thriller game set in the world of online streaming. Adopt the role of moderator for up and coming streamer ‘Abicake99’, who’s back online after the mysterious disappearance of her friend Becky. Featuring multi-branched narrative and real-time chat simulation, your role as moderator is to control the stream, level up mod powers, guide Abi’s choices and uncover the threat she faces by an anonymous stalker who hides in the stream’s chat. Developed by FMV Future with the writer and director of The Bunker. Co-developed and Published by Wales Interactive, who brought you The Complex, Late Shift and Maid of Sker.

Requirements to play as a moderator.
PS4 console (Preferably PRIDE edition)
Non standard sexual orientation.

I'm sorry for this, but if I had to see this so do you.

Sony fucking shut it down, hahaha. Added a different link.

Last edited:

orcinator

Liturgist
They picked the wrong simp to base a faux-adventure game on.

simpingtpbcover.jpg

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
This sounds like the worst game ever. Stupid premise, stupid concept, and stupid execution. And I'm sure the team behind it will guide this gently into becoming the worst game of all time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom