Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Games that punish players for running around like freaks

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Tavernking, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Beastro Arcane

Beastro
    I remember playing a Phantom Menace game back on the PSX. I got stuck at a part needing to get a part to continue the plotline and finally gave up, so killed the guy for it and then brought it back to Anakin to see what would happen and he rebuked me calling me a monster for killing the guy for it, so I cut him down and the game spiraled out from there.

There's the X-Files FMV game, where if you pulled your gun out and pointed it at people too much you'd get a game over for conduct unbecoming.

^ Top  
  2. Reinhardt Arcane

Reinhardt
    BG and IWD. If you run too fast you will trigger all traps. Wait for your thief, faggot!

• Salute Salute x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/71763/trap-detection-recovery-evasion

• decline decline x 2
    ^ Top  
  4. Lurker47 Learned

Lurker47
    What about games that reward you for being a freak?

^ Top  
  5. Kruno Arcane Shitposter

Kruno
    Doom Eternal!

You need to run around with precision!

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.