Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

games you have installed on steam RIGHT NOW (no cheating)

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Was about to go through and uninstall some stuff to make room on my tiny laptop SSD and thought this could be a fun thread. Post a screencap of your steam library at this very moment (no you can't uninstall Fallout 3 and Skyrim before taking a screencap).

MzEcqEi.png

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
I don't have games installed "on Steam", they're installed on my computer.

Imagine letting an online client control your game library.

Cerulean

Cipher
Mostly playing single-player on GOG nowadays. For Steam, just some online games I play with a couple of friends, and some leftovers...

UHxglAl.png

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Can't be assed to actually create a screenshot of it but the games I have in my Steam library are the following:

Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3
ARMA 2
Left 4 Dead
Dystopia
Sega Megadrive and Genesis Classics

Andnjord

Arcane
oHrecRI.png

-I should uninstall Dark Souls 3, while I enjoyed it when it came out I really hated it when I tried to replay it recently right after replaying Dark Souls 1
-Didn't even realise I still had FTL and Worms Reloaded installed (Worms is a good party game, but since corona-chan I haven't had friends over in way too long :cry:)
-Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail is out of Beta now, right? I should check it out.

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Screenshot_163.png

edit:: uninstalled dota2 again, got bored of it
and I have Age of Wonders 1 on GoG installed

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom