Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Games you have installed right now (Non-Steamdrone Edition)

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Since not everyone is a hopeless steamdrone that mindlessly consumes games on that storefront, let's have a thread for all the non-steam games you have installed at the moment. I'll start:

6Cn3QQO.png

madbringer

Arcane
Mine are spread across more than 6 HDDs, but here's what's currently hooked.

I also have a ton of shit on my desktop, not installed per-se, but cba moving all the icons around to get a good cap.

Hfe7s2B.jpg

E8RLQuc.jpg

Last edited:

Curratum

Can you play Pharaoh in widescreen on the currently available Steam version, or should I wait for the New Era remake?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't currently have much installed that isn't on Steam. Guild Wars 2 to play with my cousins.

Knights of the Chalice 2 and Football Manager 01/02 to play on my own.

Apparently, I also have Diablo III installed. Also played with cousins, and sometimes with a brate from work. I forgot about this one. Haven't played this in over two years.

catfood

AGAIN
Can you play Pharaoh in widescreen on the currently available Steam version, or should I wait for the New Era remake?

Dunno about steam but the GOG version has a wide screen patch.

EDIT: Curratum I meant the GOG version WORKS with a widescreen patch. It doesn't support widescreen by default.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom