Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read "Gaze into the fist of Dredd!" - LR some Judge Dredd

SAbkYB7.jpg

TtDVcaM.jpg

VAj2Xl9.jpg

rQ7zMIv.jpg

gjpQWmA.jpg

jDooB5w.jpg

OON7wOP.jpg

rsAwJ7E.jpg

HuzAef2.jpg

Ij1LGKz.jpg

V7acN6j.jpg

wPHtiop.jpg

iP5oCYb.jpg

yfg4TYr.jpg

glhZf23.jpg

95bU4yL.jpg

ghMwCDA.jpg

9vHhWGc.jpg

XZazFsf.jpg

h3BJBV5.jpg

FBxYEcj.jpg

5trb1Vq.jpg

By5LFwV.jpg

PLNDpIF.jpg

uCshhsk.jpg

RNyp1cT.jpg

4gbgymy.jpg

F5gQhxA.jpg

Gze4sZ3.jpg

ECJ0wJI.jpg

As91aWT.jpg

o1HKuIS.jpg

blWflYD.jpg

aJFCh9W.jpg

ejIroAF.jpg

PLJYO5e.jpg

ThGCJyG.jpg

poVXjAW.jpg

cWreToL.jpg

YqH82u5.jpg

rLFjFBk.jpg

lStCceJ.jpg

pD34SJZ.jpg

KyQqJYV.jpg

VPaeUUB.jpg

lQA0SNk.jpg

fjOaTrt.jpg

S5v4ukX.jpg

W8TBDBo.jpg

xA752G9.jpg

L3kScDO.jpg

9WzBMIq.jpg

QEVeOmy.jpg

furQsDP.jpg

WzML92l.jpg

tiydbbU.jpg

3wYwKM3.jpg

nrZqtHR.jpg

KjT5lxi.jpg

Cassidy

Arcane
Sometimes I wonder if you're just doing this as a pretext to not update Prisoner of Ice, but carry on.

:M

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
:lol: Dredd vs Stalin ! I didn't even know there was supposed to be an eastern block in the Dredd universe.

:excellent:

-What are we going to do ?
-Vlad knows ! Me, I think I'll head to east-meg 2.

"Vlad knows" instead of "God knows"... They're worshiping Vladimir Putin ? :eek: :D

This shit is so funny.

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I love how Walter has a british accent written into his dialogues. "My dear Dwedd" :thumbsup:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I used to read Dredd serialized in a weekly fashion in a magazine with multiple titles here in Greece. Another comic I loved was "Computer Warrior", but I can't find it anywhere.

It was so fucking awesome :

Computer Warrior (1985)

Debuting in the British comic Eagle just a few years after Tron hit theaters, this plucky adventure strip (created by a pseudonymous Alan Grant) found schoolboy Bobby Patterson fighting to rescue his friend, who had become trapped in the digital “nightmare zone” after discovering a code that allows the player to enter computer games and experience them for real. Die in the game, of course, and you’re trapped there. The key point of interest with Computer Warrior was that, thanks to an agreement with British games publisher U.S. Gold, which specialized in domestic conversions of American arcade games, Bobby would be sucked into games you’d actually heard of. Gauntlet, Impossible Mission, Outrun, Bionic Commando and even Zak McCracken And The Alien Mindbenders all formed the basis of ongoing story arcs. Movie games like Ghostbusters and Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade also got the Computer Warrior treatment, in mind-boggling transmedia crossovers that would give today’s licensing departments a migraine. The strip ran until Eagle’s demise in 1994, far outliving the Tron hype that inspired it, and it eventually became something of a fantasy epic, with Bobby inheriting the mantle of the Computer Warlord and ruling the digital realm like a joystick-wielding Conan.

Someone tell me he has it.

Short explanation: The black kid who almost got sniped was in a side story to the Necropolis story in which he saved Dredd but lost his eyes in the process (if I remember correctly). He was given a cybernetic set of eyes after necropolis by the Judges as a reward for his service and he is also viewed as a minor hero.

We'll get to necropolis in a while but you won't see the kid again. That side story is god awful.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
The interrogation didn't make much sense though. Why didn't they bring a telepath to pry everything he knew from his head ?
Telepaths, how do they work ?

Nope. It's the chief judge who took over after the apoc wars, sometime before necropolis she decided to "retire" and take the long walk... exposure to the rad wastes tends to do silly things to people, like causing a female to grow a rather impressive beard.

We'll get plenty of REAL trannies in the America story.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom