Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GD Warrior Medal of Honor

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
It would be neat if everybody who had more than 60% of their posts in GD would automatically be given a GD Warrior Medal of Honor, so that all of us can see who these fine codex citizens are

Last edited:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

It would be neat if everybody who had more than 60% of their posts in GD would automatically be given a GD Warrior Medal of Honor, so that all of us can see who these fine codex citizens are
It would be neat if everybody whose username is Grauken was banned.

nobre

Cipher

Of your last ten postings, six were made in GD, three in RPG discussion, and one in Participation Awards. Congratulations, you've won the first Medal of Honor.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012

Of your last ten postings, six were made in GD, three in RPG discussion, and one in Participation Awards. Congratulations, you've won the first Medal of Honor.
Run-of-the-Mill Conversation 109 38%
Politics, God & The Wealth of Nations 89 31%
General RPG Discussion 26 9%

One might question why you are even on this website.

nobre

Cipher

Run-of-the-Mill Conversation 109 38%
Politics, God & The Wealth of Nations 89 31%
General RPG Discussion 26 9%

One might question why you are even on this website.

To be fair, a lot of RPG discussion on this site goes over my head. Some of the most discussed topics (PoE 1 and 2, Bethesda games post Morrowind, Bioware post BG2) concern games I haven't played, and probably never will. I'm a man of discerning tastes, you see. When it comes to discussion about games I have played, there always seem to be people posting who know even more about these games than me, so I have little to add.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yes. Preferably in the shape some sort of star, maybe a golden star to symbolize them as bright, shining pillars of this community.
yellow_star_of_david.jpg

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Not like there is shit constantly going on in RPG discussion that people are ignoring. The vast majority of it is inane shitposting about shit games or games that haven't come out yet, with the rest of it being stupid arguments about whether or not x person is retarded for not liking a game as much as y person.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
There's seeing GD. There's reading in it. There's sometimes actually indulging in it...

... but you know, there is also such a thing as being a moderator of one of the subforum there, witness the retardation, see humankind devolves, feeling the despair, your soul becoming tortured because of the necessity of your intervention and yet the codex moderation rules somehow going against this...

It does not end.

You do not get used to it.

You can pretend to look away, but it's there. It's still there. Looking at you. Taunting you. Mocking you.

Mustawd

Just ignore the whole subforum except for a few. I think library and some other specific threads are the only thing I miss from GD.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I would say that the proposed medal should have a classical air to it, homaging time-honoured Codex traditions. Maybe something like the good ol' dumbfuck tag circling around a Codex troll's head.

Maybe a motto too, like "Cerebrum Hostium"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom