Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Incline Gendai Daisenryaku 2002 English Translation Project COMPLETED!!!

Discussion in 'jRPG Weeaboo Discussion' started by MrRichard999, Aug 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. MrRichard999 Game re-worker! Patron

MrRichard999
    Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
    This patch compilation is 99% translated in English. Only a small window which is used in combat that is inaccessible is all that is left. This should not impact game-play very much.

[​IMG]

Modifications to game by MrRichard999
    Translations done by Helly & AgentOrange
    Play Testing done by CCCMar

Progress
    Windows Buttons & Graphics - 100%
    Mission Introduction Screens 10%
    Windows Menus - 100%
    Weaponry / Craft Names - 100%
    Mission Map Locations - 100%

Current Patch Version 1.02E-1.00 - https://www.zophar.net/translations/pc/english/gendai-daisenryaku-2002.html

[​IMG]

Currently releasing a fully playable version at the moment. If you spot any errors or wish to assist in playtesting please message MrRichard999!​

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    • Brofist Brofist x 10
    • incline incline x 2
    • Salute Salute x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Endemic Arcane

Endemic
    Not a bad choice.

Excuse the off-topic, but I take it you ran into technical issues with translating Schwarzschild?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. MrRichard999 Game re-worker! Patron

MrRichard999
    Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
    It's doable... but I need serious translation help with it. There is a lot of text in it. Right now I am trying to do some smaller stuff in the mean time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Endemic Arcane

Endemic
    How many MB are we talking?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. MrRichard999 Game re-worker! Patron

MrRichard999
    I'd have to do dumps but its a decent amount of dialogue. I know Helly has lots of work now and AgentOrange does too so I don't know if it's something I would get into unless someone had a lot of free time to work on it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Endemic Arcane

Endemic
    I'm afraid all the good Japanese-English translators I know are busy as well. Maybe when Berwick Saga is finished I might be able to get you some help, I'm not sure.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Endemic Arcane

Endemic
    Ah, the mandatory Korean war scenario.

• incline incline x 2
    • Doggy Doggy x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. MrRichard999 Game re-worker! Patron

MrRichard999
    Got an update, sent over the last of whats left to Helly and thats it! Should have a release very soon!

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. flyingjohn Arcane

flyingjohn
    I am interested in why you choose this particular game of the series?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. MrRichard999 Game re-worker! Patron

MrRichard999
    Was looking at it one day and also how easy it is to find all the stuff to put it in English since all the places actually exist. Between the locations and the weaponry, I was able to pull it all from searching the internet rather fast. There is very little dialogue and it isn't too much for Helly to do so figured why not. Also plan on doing part VII for Windows since a lot of it is the same.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. MrRichard999 Game re-worker! Patron

MrRichard999
    OK, this is all polished up! Just got the mission intro screens left! Special thanks to Helly for his work.

[​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Salute Salute x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. MrRichard999 Game re-worker! Patron

MrRichard999
    Went ahead and posted a patch for people who want to try it in it's current state!

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. MrRichard999 Game re-worker! Patron

MrRichard999
    Ok, just posted a fully playable patch for everyone! If you find any bugs please post here! This is not a perfected release at the moment so there may be a few bugs and mistakes to be found.

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.