Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Geneforge graphix enhancement

Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
`

Last edited:

Morkar Left

Wow, that's a pretty cool improvement. Sometimes it's amazing what a little ui tweaking can change.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Fuck Steam version of Geneforge, it won't run on Win98 on my tablet.
Still, it's a worthy mod. Keep up the good work.

J1M

Arcane
Should include side-by-side comparisons for full effect.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Great work man, this improves visuals immensely !

BTW, a testament of Vogel's complete lack of, even basic, artistic instinct :

geneforge_1_6_big.jpg

pippin

I know that robe is mean to look "mystic", but I can't unsee this boxer robe.

Adidas_Boxing_Robe_rot_red_Boxmantel_herren_kickbox_mantel_boxen_sdfs_1.jpg

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wow, looks great, would :bro: if I could. Oh, and what about Geneforge 2 and 3? I wouldn't mind a bit more neutral color scheme in them either.

I doubt he will, but if Vogel C&D's this then fuck that loser.

lightbane

Arcane
Finally Geneforge 1 is way more playable :incline:
Unfortunately, in my case there's an odd bug which doesn't let me play using the biggest resolution sizes as the game crashes instantly when I try to do so. I'm using the GOG version if it counts.
Also, the link posted here is a little unstable, sometimes it doesn't work, I had to try several times until I was able to download these archives.

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
This mod needs more attention. as in Vogel should buy it from you and make it official, because many people, myself included have been tipped over the "fuck geneforge" brink...via news of this nice easement unto thine eyes.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Huge :incline:. I was just thinking about replaying Geneforge, now I have no reason not to. Btw I have a problem where the Geneforge games before using the updated engine have some weird stuttering when I use the menu or go through my inventory. Any way to fix that?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Patched file goes only in the second or the first too?

You should have reuploaded.

Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
`

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom