Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

'General RPG Discussion' forum subtitle

Vykromond

Scholar
Fucking question mark!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Fuck no! As President of the Anti-Question Mark Committee I must protest.

Spazmo

Erudite
This seems to be a highly conflicted issue. We're going to form a Committee for Review of Question Mark Placement to further study the matter. Once the Committee presents its report--this should happen sometime in 2007--we will decide on a course of action.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
We of the Under Appreciated Exclamation Mark Society would like to lobby for change!
Question marks are already very pervasive!
Placement should be reserved for more exclamation marks!
Vote for the Exclamation Mark!
Our clean erect forms are much more appealing than the flacid limp curvature of the question mark!

VOTE FOR THE ERECT AND ABRASIVE!!!!!
BOYCOTT THE QUESTION MARK!!!!

Please find enclosed our triple-checked petition, signatures from seven government ministers, seal of approval from five bishops, and kiss-mark from the hooker around the corner called "Flo".

Edit: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fez

Erudite
That's just what I'd expect a pinko like you to say. Vote for exclamation marks! They stand for a free and just forum and a better economy for all! Exclamation marks are tough on crime! Any compromise is an insult to every one of our war dead!

Surlent

Liturgist
This is totally messed up. Everyone knows it should be all 101101101101101101101
OR 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Fez said:
Any compromise is an insult to every one of our war dead!
I AGREE!

Absolutely!!!!!!
Irresistably!!!!
Deliciously!!!!
Sensually!!!!
[ooops]

Goddamn pinko scum.

Edit: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Vykromond

Scholar
I.

WILL.

CRUSH.

YOU.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom