Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime General Thread: I'm leaving RPGCodex forever

Mustawd

With Aenra's recent bizarre attempt at leaving a fucking internet forum (Negro, like just walk away, LMAO), as well as with Iren's recent failure to actually self-eject, I think it's time I created this thread.

There has been way too much attention whoring with self ejections, and I can't remember one that actually was actually entertaining or even served a purpose. So I am suggestion the following:

1. Make this thread a stickie as well as a general self-ejection thread. If you want to self-ejeculate ...err..self-eject, you need to post in this thread.

2. If you decide to get cute and create your own thread, then not only will that not cause self-ejection, but also you cannot self-eject for 6 months.

Hopefully, this will help alleviate all these random threads in Site Feedback. Which doens't even make sense to drop them in here, but I guess there's no dedicated thread for that....UNTIL TODAY.

Crispy and an Administrator , make it happen.

Mustawd

Does anyone know how to cure vampirism in Oblivion Please Respond

The first step is to talk to Raminus Polus in the Arcane University, located in the Imperial City about vampirism. He will refer the Hero to Count Hassildor of Skingrad.

Upon arrival at Castle Skingrad, find Janus Hassildor's steward, Hal-Liurz, in order to contact Hassildor. Once Hassildor comes, he explains that he and his wife are vampires. He lives with the disease, but his wife, Rona Hassildor, could not, and slipped into a coma. Hassildor wants the cure, and tells of a witch that lives near the Corbolo river, south of Cheydinhal in Drakelowe.

Travel to Drakelowe and talk to the witch Melisande. She will say that she requires five empty grand soul gems before she will help with the cure. Once these are delivered, she asks for a number of ingredients to make the cure. Most can be purchased, however, it may become difficult to buy items when in the advanced stages of vampirism.

Also, was that some kind of subtle self-eject? If so, then happy trails my friend. :salute:

Mustawd

178.gif

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ah, his recently obtained computer(*) couldn't handle codex ratings, and so he's gone until Crispy "helps" him to get a new one that can muster enough computing power.

(*)
refurbished

Giskard

Augur
Should we also mean we should have a thread for those who are not leaving/ejaculating ejecting/throwing a hissy fit?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom