Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Get rid of GD

Prosper?

• Total voters

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's shit LOL

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
PROS:
Every shitposter this place has ever had will no longer have interest in this place and migrate to some other hobby forum
The Codex' reputation won't be as bad
Threads like these won't exist
CONS:
Older posters might entirely lose interest in the site thus reducing discussion
Certain prosperian individuals will go on a shitposting spree on other subforums before getting banned
Massive whining from trolls deprived of their den

OUTCOME: DU will ignore your suggestion and probably give you a taste of his sense of humor. Likely in the form of only being able to post in GD/Politics.
WHAT YOU SHOULD ASK INSTEAD: Ask for politics to be further split. One subsubforum will be exclusively about religion and the other politics.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Bethesda forums had an admin that implied that the GD could go away if people weren't better behaved.

Idle threat, a strong forum is a great tool for Bethesda, and a healthy GD keeps the forum strong.

Stinger

Arcane
GD is terrible but I'd rather all the shit amassed there where I could peacefully ignore it rather than letting it spread to the other forums.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I ain't buttmad, it just simply isn't worth reading anymore when it once used to be. All the relevant things have been outsourced to new subfora. It's a waste of space.

Just skim it. Worthless.

Edit: There's a feature to ignore a forum?

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Where else will I get my Raw news and Tranny updates? Where you bastards?

edit: I have to agree that it's been kind of boring lately. But this shit goes in cycles.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
One good thing that GD has given us is its contribution to Codexian mythology. Where else did Schattenjager get unmasked as Bryce? Where else did SMA informed us of the deviancy of Nomask? Where else did the Jimbob comics get posted? To kill GD is like China tearing down its Great Wall. GD is a symbol of the codexian identity.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
GD is a symbol of the codexian identity.

Actually no. The people that actually care about cRPG's are a symbol of the codex.

Not hiring a tranny to shit on your chest.

I disagree. GD weeds out those not strong enough to handle the Codex. This is by far the purest site I have ever been on and it's because of GD.

Also nomask was not going to hire SMA. He was offering a chance a true love. It was destiny destroyed by fear.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Why are we even having this conversation? Does this seriously need to be re-lived every month?

GD is garbage and it keeps the garbage posters occupied. <--- this is the perpetually inevitable result of this discussion and it will never, ever change.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
No that I know about the ignore forum feature this is redundant anyway.
Thanks Gregz.

EG

Nullified
Get rid of Jasede.

He just hasn't been his interesting self lately . . . he needs an enforced vacation.

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing someone temporarily delete GD to cause tremendous pain to those who only post there.

Butt Rhetler

Learned
Why was GD split into so many subforums? It means you miss out on a lot of interesting topics. I know I hardly ever check the science forum, for example. I'm totally okay with politics having its own forum just because the retarded, extremist views people here hold get old after a few years.

Glyрhwraith

Educated
Queued
If you don't like it, then don't go there. I don't think anyone has the authority to decide what dozens of other people should talk about, and how. It doesn't even make any logical sense - how can you be bothered by the existence of a forum you never visit or post in?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Hilarious.
I'm bothered by it because it's not fun anymore. It was before all the forums were split up.

Since you can ignore forums it's a done deal. Why even bother to ask me about this?

R00fles!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom