Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Get Rid of the Fucking Clown Banner

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Besides dolphins typical juvenility, I agree. Secondly, the new one with the "omg type this in and I'll say it lol!!" speech audio is also seriously obnoxious.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I concur because I have an irrational fear of clowns ever since seeing Poltergeist for the first time. (wooden puppets too)

LlamaGod

Cipher
I will fucking firebomb your house if you take it down. That ad is possibly the greatest thing on the front page right now.

Ugrok

Novice
1. No ad is great.
2. It gets more and more "ad crowded" on the codex. It sucks. Ive been the "happy first million customer" for more than 10 times now. It gets old fast.
3. COULD YOU REMOVE ALL THE FUCKING ADS FROM THIS GREAT SITE ? FIND A WAY !

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Use NoScripts plug-in for firefox. However, don't AdBlock the site.

Vultok

Novice
Yup. Ads suck and the sucky ones suck more. The management appears to be aware.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom