Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Get rid of the gender icon

• Thread starter Deleted member 7219
  • Start date

Deleted member 7219

It is pointless. Best to consign it to the annals of Codex History along with DU's other mistakes.

Deleted member 7219

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It is pointless. Best to consign it to the annals of Codex History along with DU's other mistakes.
Do you feel that the icon endangers your sexual preference? Does it sneak in tough your nightmares? Do you catch yourself thinking about it during the morning coffee? Do you begin a discussing it with your coworkers at the lunch breaks? Is it the first thing that come to mind when you see beautiful woman?

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
i agree the gender icon fits well in the anals of the codex

tho i didn't know there were other things in there

Cat

also: â›˝
Naw, as someone who just recently joined, the problem I see with the gender icon is that it's not inclusive enough. For instance, I identify as a fuel pump (the gender icon for which is â›˝) but it doesn't include fuel pump as a gender. I selected mudcrab as the closest thing to a fuel pump, but there's no mudcrab icon next to my listed gender in my posts. I'm sure there's some crab emoji hidden in the deep dark depths of Unicode, so what's the excuse for this gender-discriminatory behavior from the site administration?

PorkBarrellGuy

i want to be a dragon
dragon.jpg

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

I like white wimmez (royalty, none of that dirty peasant/dark skin shit), I like gold, I breath fire, beta males fear me.

How is that not badass? I'm basically a Super Jew but without being fugly.

EDIT: That picture isn't a real dragon, that's such gay ass wyvren or wyrm.

This is what I mean:

iu

Deleted member 7219

LET'S HAVE GENDER, RACE, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONALITY, LANGUAGE, LEFT OR RIGHT HANDEDNESS, MENTAL ABILITY, PHYSICAL ABILITY, EDUCATION, ECONOMIC STATUS, ATTRACTIVENESS, FAMILY BACKGROUND.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom