Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gods Remastered

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Gods Remastered

So that came from out of nowhere for me.

One of the best action games ever made (dare I say the Dark Souls of platformers?) got a remaster for some reason. Under a close scrutiny the graphics look a bit iPady and the game is 20 jewro so no thanks but feel free to post first-hand experience. Very interested in those.

ss_98c3456ba7d24c35bf5d5b4427e8e91d85bdc467.1920x1080.jpg

Farewell into the night

Wow! that's pretty nice! Thanks for the info.

Mark Richard

Arcane
This new guy doesn't even have muscles bursting out of his bodysuit. From the back the old Hercules resembles a giant turtle, and to this day I'm convinced his quest was to find a way to remove the helmet from his disproportionately muscled head.

Falksi

Arcane
They've proper pussy-fied the main sprite. Gone from looking mean as fuck to a bit of an oaf now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom