Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Is GOG-Chan a lycanthrope? I saw mention of GoG Bear.

Anyway....
c7dc48db8b5a1e9411d4b7a1afb6d508131ba71135f1e513f0c2eb4006b2eced.jpg

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
At some point people wanted GoG merch like mousepads and stuff.

GOG WISHLIST" said:
Yeah, come on guys, get us those FCK DRM t-shirts and gog-chan figures. ... GOG Bear underwear :)

Please!!! I would love to have a GOG shirt! and Mouse pad.

DRM-Free Revolution: bedsheets, cushions, pins, stickers, mousepads, etc. Come on! You know you want it!

Please consider making a plush GOG Bear!

Wanna gog bandana.

To think I spilled my blood for you guys...or GOG Bear underwear :)

GOGbear plush!

Can't wait to have my very own GOG.com monk robe! :D

T-Shirts, Cups, Beer-Coolers, Screensavers

Etc.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I just noticed Alex Kidd DX will never hit GOG; not that anyone cares. Is Alex a monkey boy or something? I never played that game, Adventure Island series, the Wonder Boy series, or the Bonk series. Did I miss out? Some of the systems, esp Bonk were out of my reach. I noticed one Kidd game had an arcade version for two player mode. You'd think the DX would unlock all the previous games in the best possible fashion. I guess I should have owned a SMS or at least the converter for a complete genesis.

I'd rather just send the devs I like an envelope with money at this point, like in the old shareware days. It's not like I get any benefit from GOG as opposed to piracy. I hope some crypto shitcoin eventually comes along to put them out of business, it wouldn't be that hard to do in principle.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
And get rid of STEAM, EPIC, Gamergate, Amazon, Humble Bundle, Itch.io, CheapShark, GeeenGamingMan, Microsoft Live, Fanatical, Playstation Store, Origin, Newegg and Nintendo Store while we're at it. Shut em all down.

Maybe, shut the fucking net down and confiscate all your computers and devices, lock your asses up into work factories and slave labor your asses away you worthless meat sacks. Too much free time for you mother fuckers since you bitch and complain like a bunch of entitled little pukes.

Yeah.... FUCK YOU & FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SHITHOLE FUCKERS!

NO GAMES FOR YOU!!!

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well, TBH..

I haven't played a game for months maybe a year.

It's over......

Has been....

For a while....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom