Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Eisen

Learned
Another big sale came, but why D&D games(excluding BeamDog remasters) are hard to enter in a sale?
:negative:

racofer

Thread Incliner
Even Cyberpunk entered the sale wtf :lol:
They did the same discount for Glitcher 3 ,2 months after release.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-03-gog-summer-sale-2015-kicks-off-with-witcher-3-discount

Kicking things off are a small discount (to £45) for the very new Witcher 3
This is like a slap in the face of everyone who preordered the game, especially considering the state Cyberbug 2077 was released.

Not only you get a slightly better product (the patches haven't done anything substantial yet) but also cheaper after waiting only a couple of months.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-03-gog-summer-sale-2015-kicks-off-with-witcher-3-discount

This is like a slap in the face of everyone who preordered the game, especially considering the state Cyberbug 2077 was released.

Not only you get a slightly better product (the patches haven't done anything substantial yet) but also cheaper after waiting only a couple of months.
Its 5 euro dude is that such a big deal :lol:? You cant even buy a dinner or pack of cigs for this amount of cash. You can make the same argument for Glitcher 3 they discounted it 2 weeks after release.

axx

Savant
Sadly some games never seem to get a decent discount (like Kingdom rush series).

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Last edited by a moderator:

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Some people dont mind paying extra for early access.

Codex Year of the Donut
Codex Year of the Donut
your posts always do this shit
yypKL42.png

Huh. All that Keen talk made me check my Steam account since I thought I had Keen Dreams, and not only do I but they apparently added trading cards and badges and even achievements before Gaben shoved that guy up his ass and ate him. Weird.

Dux

Arcane
id Software are the actual creators, though, and they are the ones publishing it - unless I've misjudged the situation.

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
id Software are the actual creators, though, and they are the ones publishing it - unless I've misjudged the situation.

Of the four people responsible for Commander Keen (Tom Hall, John Carmack, John Romero and Adrian Carmack), the last one still working for id/Bethesda left 8 years ago :M

Btw someone knows if "special deals" for entire collections or series are still a thing? I think I didn't find one single of those buy all x less deals on gog since years ago.

Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

There's a lesson to be learnt here: DON'T PREORDER GAMES!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom