Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Citizen

I want need Heavy Metal FAKK2 and Heretic 2

Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Also, I just noticed Max Payne 1-2 is not on GOG?

Nothing Rockstar is, not even the early GTA games. They love DRM.

Isn't Rockstar a Take 2 subsidiary? I don't know how corporations work, but Take 2 has been releasing lots of stuff on gog recently, even fairly recent (by gog standards) stuff like Mafia III or Bioshock Infinite. Couldn't T2 theoretically "force" Rockstar to dump their old stuff on gog - at the very least games like GTA 1 & 2, which aren't even sold on Steam - if they wanted to make a few extra bucks badly enough?

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Isn't Rockstar a Take 2 subsidiary? I don't know how corporations work, but Take 2 has been releasing lots of stuff on gog recently, even fairly recent (by gog standards) stuff like Mafia III or Bioshock Infinite. Couldn't T2 theoretically "force" Rockstar to dump their old stuff on gog - at the very least games like GTA 1 & 2, which aren't even sold on Steam - if they wanted to make a few extra bucks badly enough?

I don't know their internal politics, but I think Rockstar has a ton of independence. See also Rockstar's "social club" while Take 2 uses Steamworks.

Citizen

I want need Heavy Metal FAKK2 and Heretic 2

Tried running Heretic 2 on win7 today. It's possible to run it (even in HD 60fps with patches), but it crashes on desktop on load everytime unless you do a weird trick by loading a game from tutorial. No fix found :(

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Last edited by a moderator:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Yay an adventure game sale and a bunch of new adventure games I'll probably never play! Though this time I got The 13th Doll, which I'd give higher odds I actually load up someday than the average. In fact, I kind of feel like installing it right now. :cool:

Return to Mysterious Island though? LOL let's burn up $2 fuck it!

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I heard that Secret Files games are total bonkers story wise.
Played only first one and last quarter was weird, can't wait to try next ones.

Lost Horizons were better tbh.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
I just noticed this. -25% off too. I need to check codex review.

Couple of previews showed some promise. Still jank... er 'light on functionality'. Characters get stuck in doorways, missing text, line-of-sight issues, etc. Wait another 2 years for GOTY edition, then it will play better and probably get an additional 10% off.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Gah! I'm such a purchasing tool.

5dc41b8c471b39e3ef59feae11853e82.jpg

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
How do you break a tooth during a blowjob? I'd hate to be the guy.

As for a more on-topic thing - I've been kinda interested in AoE2 DE lately, it looks ...actually good and one of the rare remasters/remakes which improves the game. But I hate Steam and don't have Win 10, sooooo. Is there a chance both AoE DEs are gonna come to GOG? Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom