Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

pOcHa

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
uf, the immortal looks sexy af

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
P2_Editorial_4_1.jpg

PUSHOVER! :love:

I haven't played this one since the early 90s. It's a nice little puzzler with dominos. I wonder if we'll also get One Step Beyond?

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I honestly think Wizardry (Spell of Destruction) was the inspiration for Immortal. SOD plays a bit better imho and rocks the sound compared to fucking Immortal.

SOD combat sucks and an animated sword might have been nice. As is, it looks like Drin is jacking off to the mobs and they eventually die from his toxic spooge. No wonder it takes so many hits. Aiming spells was a bitch too.

Wizardry (aka Spell of Destruction)

And if you recall Edge Games Controvery you'll groan at the idiocy behind EDGE. Fairlight was Ok but I liked SOD more. Didn't even get Fairlight II for c64, what utter crap! and ASS!!!

Last edited:

ADL

Prophet
I've been enjoying Hellpoint lately. It's good for what it is but there's definitely better Soulsborne games out there. Hope they are successful with this one and make a sequel that can iterate on what they have as I can easily imagine this benefiting from an iterative sequel as much as Nioh or The Surge did.
https://af.gog.com/game/hellpoint?as=1649904300

Don't know why the free standalone story that was released before the game that just released two days ago isn't on GOG but if you're interested in it, check it out. Just know that Hellpoint is better than The Thespian Feast.
This is a standalone story in Hellpoint universe, a dark and challenging action RPG set in the world where the line between science and occultism is blurred. The Thespian Feast tells the story of an investigator arriving at Irid Novo station 50 years after the Hellpoint events.

Also Destroy All Human's remake is great too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist

Bara

Arcane
So Stanger of Sword City is getting updated with a "revisited" edition. It's also being bundled together with another blobber called saviors of sapphire wings.

According to this page it'll release 2021 and has the gog logo at bottom of the page.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
With the outpouring yes, more than a few reviews, and the 23.99 gog sale for royal edition; eh why the fuck not.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I uh... got Black Mirror uh... a nonlegit way as some reviews painted it with crap. It might be cheap atm so some might pick it up.

Wait! BLACK MIRROR, and The Black Mirror 1-3? Uh? What?

Bara

Arcane
Realms Beyond and Dark Envoy confirmed coming to gog.

Side note for Dark Envoy they're dropping turnbased combat apparently as they felt it was too sluggish and are now experimenting with real time with bullet time.

Silly Germans

Real time with bullet time ? Was there a Max Payne rpg that i missed ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom