Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Strig

Learned

Donut County

Description
Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole. Where Trash is Treasure Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes.

This description reads like something a more self-aware GOG could write about themselves with only minor changes. As of late they definitely seem to be functioning like a hole in the ground where (Japanese) trash is considered treasure.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
This game is NOT on sale but is $7.

Lol... that highspeed animation.

Where the fuck is Field of Glory 1?

These are on sale:

I likd the look of the map views in Armored Brigade and the Close Combat series. Delicious looking maps I'd love to use as battlemats in a pnp game.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Can you still do this on GOG, with the bookcase?
sdX2xSj.jpg

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
And while I checked my hoard....

Omikron
56d8a2c71f7770232662ecbc777690f01e5c0a483964eca1cc8d14559467cab9_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_450.jpg

Reviews:
"A8y776
Games: 103 Reviews: 1
Omicron - get vaccinated now!
December 20, 2021
Omicron - get vaccinated now!
Is this helpful to you? (16 of 31 users found this helpful)

swires86
Games: 587 Reviews: 3
Prophetic title
November 26, 2021 Verified owner
Best Corona version up to date
Is this helpful to you?"

oh and at 12:00+ this dude talks about the game

LOL... ok. Now back to our regularly scheduled GOG releases.

Last edited:

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Can you still do this on GOG, with the bookcase?

That design was basically lifted off from an early iPhone app that had some nice public domain books that the developers (re)typeset for the phone (it actually influenced Apple's design for the iBook app but IMO they did it worse - and the books in iBooks didn't look as nice). GOG's entire site at the time looked like it was heavily inspired by the Mac OS X and iOS design. Now, it might just all be a coincidence, but not too long after Apple went away from the highly detailed skeuomorphic style with the shiny highlights and shadows to the more cheap plastic-looking one, GOG also changed its site's visual design to something simpler.

The current design does use wooden shelves (though you can change the material from a menu at the bottom right side) but it doesn't have a wooden back or walls.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well, GOG has the survival grind crafting shit going on. Some with very mixed to terrible reviews.
Niffelheim
SKYHILL
Lost Sea
Dead in Vinland
Sheltered Stasis 1-2 and more. At least it isn't weeb. Laura is there too and she smacked me in the face with her tits and ass but I told her I already bought her. She looked offendedbut not surprised.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Unpacking has got great reception by pretty much everyone who tried. It was released ~3 months ago on Steam and has 7631 reviews at 91% "Very Positive" score. It has way more work put into it than some $.99 shovelware game (though there is already a F2P clone on mobile).

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
CD Keys has Stellaris on sale for .49 cents.

Good lord there is a ton of stellaris shit. I gave no clue if it is a good game or not. Money sink definitely. They want youf cash.

"Please note: This game code is only valid until Match 4th, 2022."

Match? Do they mean March?

It is standard edition no music, wallpapers, etc.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom