Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Comte

These fuckers got Megafortress pulled from abandonware sites. I meant to download it last week and now they say you gotta buy it yet its not available.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
It is ending soon.
174d186fd35868dbe9d17809895c0acf2c3116fbd9756f0300cb6464b350b10f.png

Or you could get
821c254aa0926211ca51a18a13ca5338eea8de07e46c4fdc2f193187dedd81f9_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_450.jpg

Ikari Warriors.... will you finish?

I doubt it.
PdIsMpp.jpg
That said I played the fuck out of this frustrating version
2010d712cb494e69a35ad0f8826507f2.jpg
When stache's were as cool as Mike HaggarxRambo

Last edited:

catfood

AGAIN
Looks like they've added some more tags for games. A whopping 170 of them!

https://af.gog.com/en/news/store_up..._catalog_browsing_and_filtering?as=1649904300

As we promised, we keep improving ways to browse our game catalog, so that it can provide a smooth, and comfortable experience for exploration and finding new great games for you.This time, we introduce 170 tags to help with more accurate browsing and filtering. You’re a fan of dungeon-crawlers? Maybe you’re looking for something non-violent? Or you’re in love with the pixel-art aesthetic, and you’d like to see something that boasts it?All that and more, you can now browse after one click in the filter options in the catalog menu, or by clicking on the tag on the product page of a game.

We hope that this functionality will further improve the discoverability of the games, and help you find exactly what you want, in the shortest time possible.Let us know how you like the new tag system in the comments, and send our way ideas for what new ones we could introduce in the future. We’re always on the lookout for great ideas that can make your experience with GOG more enjoyable, and we’ll keep tinkering and working towards that goal, so stay tuned!

Let's see this new tag system in action!

2022-04-19-16-50-06-Greenshot.png

:shredder:

:troll:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Animu is not enough for those bastards
https://af.gog.com/en/game/dv_rings_of_saturn_anthropogenesis?as=1649904300
The age of Men is Over. In another universe, just beyond the event horizon, the Future wears Fur.
Anthropogenesis
A complete character overhaul replaces all 256 human portraits with their anthropomorphic versions. This DLC does not affect gameplay in any other way - you still play the same ΔV: Rings of Saturn you love, but this time - wearing fur and wiggling tails.
Compatibility
All saves are fully forward and backwards compatible. You can install and uninstall this DLC at any time and continue your game in the universe of your choice.
Flammenwerfer not included
e3ee35d2f969a036ee44e2c599d69e8afd25d5af8d6181336b5de9789c55b162.jpg

:prosper:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
These are popping up on gog hot buys:

uh .... what??

ok...

So a mod would be an antifa commander leading a BLM, antifa squad, and alphafag (lgbqtxia#%£¥€<) group around killing and pillaging Portland and US cities. (Curse my dark thoughts).

Seems an oldie that Steam had long ago.

none are RPGS

bah...I never posted this. Wtf was I doing.

Yeah, just saw the FURRY'S space mod and Chicken Police....

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Uh.... did all the dude furry's get a sex change because the facial features look uh slender. Or are these dike furry's taking on male names?
gmnpm8y.jpg

yep, Frank, Martin, and Orlando have issues beyond the fur-factor.

Bitch about hentai and GOG throws in the furry. Now you can puke out hairballs.
AMONKpg.jpg

Or feathers...
cTXAvzP.jpg

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
This is thread becoming ads for Kagura games. Btw, they have a dickord, twatter, and facebossom links as well.
They do have their own site: Kagura
VIhK5EZ.jpg

And they have a long list that will slowly infect more of gog.
How about something .... different?

Last edited:

Butter

Arcane
Patron
LMAO looks like the new update broke the damn program. There's a lot of people getting the "Cannot load game database" error now. :lol:
Yep. You have to delete your C:\programdata\GOG.com\Galaxy\storage directory to fix it. Poles and coding, name a more iconic duo.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Me neither, after two issues (both security related) I didn't touch that junk with ten foot pole through the dirty rags

Hand-picked indeed.
one was enough it seems

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom