Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Here's the funny and shitty thing about gog. Now, I bought the deluxe pack some time ago, but it always said i didn't have the regular package (which is in the deluxe derp). So, yeah, technically I got the freebie but i already had it in the deluxe package.

GOG consistently pulls that shit for packages and sonetimes they have multiple packages that doesn't have what a lesser or other package has. Sometimes all the parts of a pack can be bought separately and at times it is less expensive than the big platinum package.

Put in that EE shit and new packs and getting rid of older DLs and you have to think... god fuck off GOG! WTH ARE YOU DOUNG?

But steam pulls that shit also and has 3rd party online all the time bullshit to run some games.

FUCK YOU UBISOFT!!!

5N6FmjG.jpg

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
All of the mods they used were under creative commons or similar licenses, they had no duty to remove them. Modders don't understand licensing at all, they think it's something that can just be revoked when they feel like it.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Pulling down mods in retaliation for some perceived slight or not enough appreciation is a time-honoured modder tradition.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Another game ruined by filters :disgusting rating, apparently not available as a smiley:
Here's a little protip for all you thrifty gamers, if you wear glasses and have a copy of the original, you can emulate the enhancements by taking off your glasses while playing the game. Actually, it might even look better than the remaster.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Just found out GOG has Drakensang, but it's unavailable for purchase in my region despite showing up in search results. Never trust the Poles. :argh:

Filthy Sauce

Arbiter
Damn.... Last night I drank almost an entire fith of vodka and pretty much blacked out. I discovered today I somehow, in my drunken stupor got on my computer and claimed the Flashback freebie. This doesn't surprise me since I was thinking about claiming it for the past few days. What weird is that I purchased 2 games. Some old city builder(?) I've never heard of called 'Afterlife' and the Dragons Lair collection.

Apparently I installed Flashback and played it for 10 minutes. Then installed Dragons Lair and played it for 40 minutes? Never bothered with the city builder. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I don't remember doing any of this.

Might see if I can get the games refunded. Probably not even worth it. This shit is getting scary, boys.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom