Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The one made by Tim Cain, Wildstar?

Not 100% sure, though.

flyingjohn

Arcane

A short history on mmorpg's.

what game is this
snapshot.jpg

going to guess some unreleased WoWclone, I just have no idea what it is

Wildstar.

Alan

Novice
I like Poofesure quite a lot. He seems very disconnected from the games he plays.

It's like a schoolkid pretending to be dry and dismissive of the game. But then he makes a mistake or something, and screams in frustration like he was invested all along. It's funnier when you watch him play the most unassuming game, like wii sports and mario kart

Maybe it's just the voice or the cadence that makes me laugh. I don't find him as funny when his face is showing. Youtube made me realize about the magic of old radio

Overall, it is the most appealing way one could put raging and toilet humor into a gameplay video. The immaturity is very understated, so it catches you by suprise when the raging starts. Also, he seems to hide a softer interior

The older videos are not as appealing. Not the right type of games, and the voice wasn't there

P.S.: He doesn't really do any criticism, so all the pedantic assholes can stay away

Silentstorm

Learned
Considering the first one was for the ZX Spectrum, i doubt that unless it's complete autism, if anything, i am betting on one of the SNES games being declared the best.

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
He rated PoE1 higher than fallouts, BGs and pathfinders... I reported his channel for hate speech
Be fucking careful with that. Whatever runs youtube's flagging system (humans, AI, monkeys, or a combination of all of them) doesn't have the brainpower to distinguish what will and won't fall under youtube's vague content guidelines (I doubt even youtube upper-management knows how it all works).

7h30n

Augur
https://www.youtube.com/c/HarvesterofEyes/videos

Anyone know how good this channel is? I found him cause he talks about Shining Force and has a lot of videos on SRPGs, but he blocked comments and likes so I'm not sure if his other content is worth listening to.

He's OK. Comments are available on his utreon account https://utreon.com/c/harvester/

Honestly, I haven't found a better channel for covering SRPGs, and he's got some "controversial" opinions like completely trashing Final Fantasy Tactics (and just now trashing Banner Saga). I think he'd fit rather well here on the 'dex.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom