Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

wololo88

Novice
Sounds like he is real mad that some people like PlayStation port of Tactics Ogre. Part about him buying games for other video makers was also a bit weird, did he want a blowjob in return?

That really makes him look even more autistic than i could have imagined (and not in a good way). If he really thinks that a bunch of randoms calling him a f@g in the comments or a bunch of spergs being popular on the platform is a valid reason to delete all of his videos then i really doubt he'll move forward anywhere in life since literally anyone who even dares to touch his little safety bubble will be labelled as a "BULLI1!1!!" and treated "accordingly".

"if ur not a part of my gay little forum, you SUPPORT CYBERBULLYING and you woud rat out your grandparents to the natsees!!!"
Yeah, go fuck yourself

Last edited:

Archibald

Arcane
They're still going? They should make a new game like that. Even when people will complain (because it's not a mirror copy of belowed classic or have some new/weird changes for some variety) it would still be some game made in old games style.

it is likely couple of dudes going at it, creating new game with new art/sound assets would be beyond their means.

Baron Dupek

Arcane

Videogames in Lord of the Rings universe, from LotR on the Atari and MS-DOS up to Shadow of War DLC and some card game.
Battle for Middle Earth and other strategies in one pile.

toughasnails

Sounds like he is real mad that some people like PlayStation port of Tactics Ogre. Part about him buying games for other video makers was also a bit weird, did he want a blowjob in return?

That really makes him look even more autistic than i could have imagined (and not in a good way). If he really thinks that a bunch of randoms calling him a f@g in the comments or a bunch of spergs being popular on the platform is a valid reason to delete all of his videos then i really doubt he'll move forward anywhere in life since literally anyone who even dares to touch his little safety bubble will be labelled as a "BULLI1!1!!" and treated "accordingly".

"if ur not a part of my gay little forum, you SUPPORT CYBERBULLYING and you woud rat out your grandparents to the natsees!!!"
Yeah, go fuck yourself
The people who lack self assurance tend to be both hungry for outside recognition, hence exposing themselves, and also obviously easily hurt hence coming to resent that exposure.
It's not a fun cycle to be stuck in to say the least.

Boleskine

Arcane
I recently discovered this guy's channel. Very nice, soothing videos. He mainly covers adventure games but dips into RPGs or other topics.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The only thing I kinda dislike is that he has exclusive stuff already, which I think kinda defeats the general purpose of Youtube. What I have come to learn is that when Youtubers start to monetize their videos in this way, they stop interacting with the regular pleb viewer, and the only one worth anything is the pay-pig.

toughasnails

Probably more so bc you are at least getting something from a handful of people who sub to you whereas you otherwise wouldn't get anything with that sort of viewcounts.

flyingjohn

Arcane

Videogames in Lord of the Rings universe, from LotR on the Atari and MS-DOS up to Shadow of War DLC and some card game.
Battle for Middle Earth and other strategies in one pile.

Watched a couple more of his videos.
Eh,mediocre to just terrible.
When it comes to gameplay mechanics he is full on causal(minus pokemon for some reason) and doesn't even attempt to actually discuss anything in dept and yet spends minutes blabbering about wikipedia stuff.

A couple of highlights:
-Lotr video weird obsession with wasting the rts part talking about the console version for some reason?Not even attempting to discuss game play of older titles.
Admitting the hobbit game play sucks but he likes it because aesthetics??? Spending most of the war in the north video fangasming about a eagle??
-Prince of Persia.
Completely neglecting talking about the importance of traps and him loving 2008 no die addition.
Doesn't even mention the dahaka chases in warrior within?

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
after much deliberation, i've come to the conclusion that Ross Scott and Warlockracy have the best video game essay videos

sseth isn't bad, but i feel like defaulting to internet-based humor is shallow and takes less effort than talking about what makes a game either good or bad

Baron Dupek

Arcane
He's alpha and omega, he's the first youtuber and will be last when this garbage pile of dubious entertainment turns into pile of ash covered in ads

edit

FC2 reminds me about this gem

Last edited:

Advent

Novice
Any videos or channels that go into the history of CRPGs and the industry would be appreciated. I can't seem to find enough.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

He’s also done retrospective’s on Ultima 1&2+ System Shocks.

Young_Hollow

Liturgist

Gut who makes retrospectives and reviews about stealth games. Covers more than just Thief and more than just PC but hasn't uploaded in a while.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom