Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

flyingjohn

Arcane

If you like this,check out more of his ps 1 content,especially the hidden/underrated potions.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

"In my opinion, the second NWN is the best party based rpg of all time. We all do like Dragon Age, right?"

Can you force yourself not to watch?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
It was a matter of time he was going to analyze another big morromod

edit
Playing Clear Sky, Marauder (Men of Prey), Fallout 1 and Old World Blues mod for HOI4.
good riddance with CS, that game leaves a mark that only vodka can wash away

Last edited:

Dr1f7

Scholar
speaking of morrowind mods i always thought this post was pretty cool and I guess someone made a mod based on it

Self-Ejected

Lim-Dûl

Self-Ejected
Thought he sounded familiar, and then I remembered his Arcanum let's play from 10 years ago.

That's a good one. He did multiple playthroughs, one good and one evil. He also managed to finish Inquisitor, voicing much of the walls of text.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
DYe7SPb6Zkw.jpg

:timcain:

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

Guess who is back with clickbait titles.

I’ve watched the first 15 mins and it needs a TL;DR. But obvious design is obvious and it’s nice to see someone who doesn’t shill the game non-stop I suppose. (So far at least.)

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Codex favourite being a target for sum zummer

despite intelectual and attention issues he still manages to beat old crap

Baron Dupek

Arcane
still didn't finish his Legacy of Kain 1h30m+ video
btw. what's the consensus with Croc games? Which game was better? Never had opportunity to play the sequel...

flyingjohn

Arcane
A bad long video:

In less then 20 minutes:
-Has a category called development and yet talks more about every other horror game's development.
-Calls Dino 1 a evolution of the original,yet the game doesn't have the mansion(or anything similair),a pretty big gameplay element of the earlier resi games.
-Doesn't want call dino 1 resi with dinos,yet says it is resi with dinos 2 minutes later.
-Manages somehow to talk about dark souls,in the tank control section.

HansDampf

Arcane

Guess who is back with clickbait titles.

I’ve watched the first 15 mins and it needs a TL;DR. But obvious design is obvious and it’s nice to see someone who doesn’t shill the game non-stop I suppose. (So far at least.)

Watched it. tl;dw is: The open world design is bad for this genre because you can ride past everything and never feel threatened or pressured. It's the same as Ubisoft Open World minus the markers. Too many repeat boss fights. Story so vague like it's a caricature of Souls games. And you have to consult wikis and guides to beat the game. I'm curious if this is actually true or if he just got filtered. I haven't played it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom