Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Good Indie horror/gothic games

Unwanted

Frian Bargo

Kosmonaut's Alt
I'm looking for some good indie horror/goth type games with a moody atmosphere for PC. The preferable gameplay would be adventure/rpg. I can go with standard adventure but there must be combat and minimal stupid puzzles. I can stand puzzles though as long as there is combat.

No 2D side scrollers please, though if they are off Mark of the Ninja quality I can accept. Game must be playable on PC.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
I'm looking for some good indie horror/goth type games with a moody atmosphere for PC. The preferable gameplay would be adventure/rpg. I can go with standard adventure but there must be combat and minimal stupid puzzles. I can stand puzzles though as long as there is combat.

No 2D side scrollers please, though if they are off Mark of the Ninja quality I can accept. Game must be playable on PC.

You're setting yourself up for some shit games with that combat requirement brother.

Well, technically Penumbra has combat, but you've likely played that already.

Unwanted

Frian Bargo

Kosmonaut's Alt

You're setting yourself up for some shit games with that combat requirement brother.

Well, technically Penumbra has combat, but you've likely played that already.

Quest for Glory 4 fit my needs, but I already played that. I haven't played Penumbra, but looking at the gameplay the game looks really ugly. Amnesia looks and sounds amazing, but unfortunately it doesn't have combat. :(

I know this is a tall order, thus I asked here. If I could just google or steam up some games I wouldn't have needed to post this. Maybe some indie game made in Poland, Russia or Japan?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom