Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOOD RPG's made by a single guy

vazha

Arcane
Telepath Tactics series, if you can stomach the Woke-ism.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Telepath Tactics series Liberated, if you can stomach the Woke-ism.

Only Telepath Tactics Liberated, which is a faithful remake of the original in an engine that doesn't shit the bed halfway through the game.
The original suffers from an inadequate engine that will lead to slowdown and crashes and problems with savegames late in the game. Those issues were never patched, but they don't exist in the remake, which is basically the same game.

lightbane

Arcane
Wasn't this 3D stealth game where you play as a mouse* (rat?) also made by one guy? I know that many people liked it.

*)Ghost of a Tale
It's technically a RPG as there are stats, level-ups, (minor) C&C and some quests have different solutions. TBF, the main dev got help from other 2 guys at the last minute plus hired external help from the music, so perhaps it doesn't count.

vazha

Arcane
Telepath Tactics series Liberated, if you can stomach the Woke-ism.

Only Telepath Tactics Liberated, which is a faithful remake of the original in an engine that doesn't shit the bed halfway through the game.
The original suffers from an inadequate engine that will lead to slowdown and crashes and problems with savegames late in the game. Those issues were never patched, but they don't exist in the remake, which is basically the same game.
You've got it wrong, mister. Before Tactics, there was another Telepath game, which actually I liked better than Tactics, it had less wokeism too. In total I think there are around 3 games not including this upcoming arena thing that he has going.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
You've got it wrong, mister. Before Tactics, there was another Telepath game, which actually I liked better than Tactics, it had less wokeism too. In total I think there are around 3 games not including this upcoming arena thing that he has going.

And there's a couple of flash Telepath games, I'm not sure how many.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom