Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Got a 507, and you want to help? Post here!

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Taluntain Just now (5 minutes ago)... say... between 20:03 and 20:04 EST, the servers lagged real bad. The people in the box couldn't type anything for a solid minute.

There was no message of error that appeared, or any real problem, I guess. But you told me/us, to tell you when something abnormal happens, with increased accuracy, so that you can... erm... play around with that. I'm not sure.

So, once again, I'm not sure if what I told you helps you or hinders you in any way, but there it is.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
It was likely just one of the backups running, so it shouldn't be a problem short of it being a bit of an annoyance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom