Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Gothic 2 is utter tripe

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
And that's just bad design. Should have told me to play sudoku or something

Cunt Dickula!?

Dude, the chances WILL be in your favour one way or the other.

Cunt Dickula!?

Screen-Shot-2018-04-01-at-1.23.33-PM.png

Cunt Dickula!?

Now that's rude, Ontodude.
Asking for pirating and now this.
Did Minesweeper already break you?

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
The only strategy minesweeper has is to guess as early as possible so you don't waste as much time as you would have otherwise...

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
He made plenty of guesses. Just because you can guess really fast doesn't change that. Play the game enough and guess early so you don't waste your time is that players prime strategy.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Minesweeper is UTTER tripe!.
Absolutely. I had multiple lost runs because I had to guess a 50/50. I understood all the techniques and it all came down to chance. Sudoku is a real mans sport

Oh no, what could possibly be worse than giving someting up to chance
you don't lose an entire dnd based off of a single 50/50 after doing every single thing right up to that point. Also I can't min max or save scum so there is no way to make the odds in my favor. I have no agency in a minesweeper game

SoupNazi

Minesweeper is UTTER tripe!.
Absolutely. I had multiple lost runs because I had to guess a 50/50. I understood all the techniques and it all came down to chance. Sudoku is a real mans sport

Oh no, what could possibly be worse than giving someting up to chance
you don't lose an entire dnd based off of a single 50/50 after doing every single thing right up to that point. Also I can't min max or save scum so there is no way to make the odds in my favor. I have no agency in a minesweeper game
I know of at least one Brecht human fighter who would probably disagree with you

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom