Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gothic 2 steam - restored content??

cretin

Magister
Douchebag!
So I recently reinstalled G2 on steam and was pleasantly surprised to see they integrated the fixes and shit automatically, and upsized all the videos. Neat.

So I'm playing the intro and I'm hearing and seeing dialogue I can't help but feel I DIDN'T hear or see the previous two times I had a crack at G2. Then I reach Cavalorn, and now I'm sure: he mentions finding a psionic who swears theres a secret area under Xardas tower and the entrance is probably in the waterfall. This line I am SURE did not come up in my previous plays. Anyone know whats up?

A secret area under Xardas' tower? Isn't that just the valley where Milton (was that the name of that former sleeper sect guy?) sits at a camp fire?

Werdnicus

Learned
holy shit cursed game copy write a creepypasta about it please

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom