Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gothic Gothic I: Very important question

turkishronin

Arcane
I know the game is old af but there's a thing that has been bothering me for so long and I couldn't find answer for it anywhere else. I got to the Sleeper's boss and noticed that he has TWO whores by his side. No one other than Gomez has whores and he got them from the outside. We know that Old Camp is the only side who trades with the outside world and does not have an interest in leaving the jail. Gomez said he trades with the sect camp but that mostly involves weed and minecrawler protection. Assuming Y'berion got the whores from Gomez, it still doesn't make sense because why would he give away such a strategic resource when Sect Camp doesn't have much to offer?
5-4.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
It's not really women, it's feminine men. The Sleeper helped them make the transition, grow boobs and cut off their dicks.

Actually, your questions are kind of embarrassing! How can you be so poorly versed in the central elements of the game's lore!

Fargus

Arcane
"Strategic resource" lol. They are used up whores that Gomez disposed of after he got tired of them and received some fresher ones. So i suspect Gomez had no desire to turn old camp into hen house (old bitches would start bickering with new bitches and cause troubles), so he just sold them off to a Uberion fool. Probably got a lot of weed that day.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
consider that gomez kills you if you tell him you met y'berion

this is his most closely guarded secret and he doesn't want anyone to know about it

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Trade, and I remember some NPC explaining that new hoes go to Gomez, then after he gets bored with them they get passed down the ranks.

Very likely these two were traded.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom