Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Grimoire now available on GOG

aratuk

Cipher
Didn't he say he would make it eligible for GOG Connect so Steam buyers won't have to purchase again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Oh joyous day!
Bought a few extra copies for my 40+ buddies who used to play World of Xeen and Eye of the Beholder with me as teenagers, this is truly a Christmas miracle to see the incline unchained for all to share

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
:rpgcodex: Here's a fun and interesting exercise. Let's wait a few months and then compare the GOG reviews to the steam reviews. I suspect that there will be a noticeable divide between the two, with steam being a review bombed shamble that is no proper indication of the game and its merits as the greatest game of this decade, if not this century thus far.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
GOG accepted Grimoire?

ZTxvHDo.png

Reader

Scholar
Wishlisted. I just completed Wizardry 6 and was really impressed. Still W7 and 8 to go and then Grimoir. I'm happy.
Congratulations on GoG release Cleve, and thank you very much for regional price.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
If you pirate a game a fellow codexer made, you're literally the scum of the earth.
It's more impressive to me that there are people still alive that have so few braincells that they don't think they can pirate games until DRM free releases happen, as if nearly every steam game doesn't have a day 1 torrent. If you were to thump their skull, you would hear a timbre echoing for actual days until it ceased. These are the kind of people that actively follow the special olympics as a spectator sport.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
When you post on the forum where the creator of the game is an active member, then strutting around and telling everyone that you pirated his game makes you a gigantic asshole.

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
For me the game was unplayable on release due to bugs and lack of polish. Sailing the high seas to check it out saved me some $ and time spent playing buggy software.
I like Cleve and his antics, tho :)

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
We are not the ones going into Avellone threads when Avellone is here and announcing that we are pirating the games he created and has an income from.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom