Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Grimoire V2

Barbalos

Savant
Fantastic! I've been waiting for V2, will be picking this up soon. If the manual comes out anytime soon, bonus, but I'll take this for now.

Draxylon

Savant
I´m fucking excited about the manual release!! Please Cleve, don´t make us wait too much. I´m autistically reloading this and steam waiting for your annoucement of the pdf... shit

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Can anyone comment on the game balance now? That was the biggest issue with the original release.

How so? Too easy? Too hard? I thought it started off well balanced with the right amount of difficulty but then quickly turned too trivial. And that is with a six man party. So if by balance you mean increased difficulty and need for thinking over quick "repeat action" spamming, I am with you.

Shaewaroz

Arcane
Patron
In a hobo shack due to betting on neanderthal
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Can anyone comment on the game balance now? That was the biggest issue with the original release.

How so? Too easy? Too hard? I thought it started off well balanced with the right amount of difficulty but then quickly turned too trivial. And that is with a six man party. So if by balance you mean increased difficulty and need for thinking over quick "repeat action" spamming, I am with you.

Well, let me rephrase the question. Is Little Rosie still able to win 99 % of early game fights single-handedly?

Roqua

Prospernaut

Well, let me rephrase the question. Is Little Rosie still able to win 99 % of early game fights single-handedly?

That is a datum. In your opinion is the balance off because in general it is too tough, or is it off because in general the game is too easy? If I agreed one mob needs to be tweaked I wouldn't be saying the whole game needs to be balanced.

Shaewaroz

Arcane
Patron
In a hobo shack due to betting on neanderthal
I'm very into cock and ball torture

That is a datum. In your opinion is the balance off because in general it is too tough, or is it off because in general the game is too easy? If I agreed one mob needs to be tweaked I wouldn't be saying the whole game needs to be balanced.

Let me rephrase the question. Has any changes been made to game balance after the original release? What changes exactly?

Roqua

Prospernaut

Let me rephrase the question. Has any changes been made to game balance after the original release? What changes exactly?

I am assuming you are avoiding the simple question because you thought the game was too hard and needed rebalance to be easier? If so, since release the game was made easier and easier to pander your kind so you can rejoice. I have not tried V2 yet as I am currently playing Atom but if the trend kept you should be able to breeze through everything without thought and put a checkmark in the win column for people who hate games being games and games requiring some thought or any form of trying/effort.

index.php

Arcane

You can check the changelog here:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/650670/discussions/0/1471967615862858084/

* Little Rosy toned down a little when recruited into party

Incendax

Augur
Let me be honest. I saw this game a while back and thought it looked like a really bad indie game. But then I started reading the Grimoire thread, and the sheer cult pulpy weirdness won me over. This is the first game I am going to buy and play BECAUSE it is a Codex meme. This insanity is awesome.

index.php

Arcane
Is V2 compatible with saves from previous version?

Beginning a new game from the classic game start will reveal new monster graphics and additional features have been added to the original maps. None of this should affect existing save games but players who have completed these areas may not see some of the new events. This will not affect the new regions at all which constitute brand new areas in the game.

Efe

Erudite
cleve it was running great, tried to set the game to windowed and relaunched it and now its a black screen but main menu sound plays normally.
I'd like to be able to switch tabs while fullscreen or play it windowed
which settings would give me what i want?

Generic-Giant-Spider

The incline I'm experiencing is so immense, so towering, it actually gave me acrophobia and I now need a fireman to rescue me.

Saxon1974

Prophet
Bought the game. So does this mean your not leaving the RPG codex Cleve?

Haven't played this but Is now the time to play with V2 or wait for anything upcoming?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom