Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline *groan* Will someone please fucking back me up here?

tiagocc0

Arcane
Dunno, I got the first gif I could find when I searched for "kid running scared gif" in google images

EDIT: But there was no kid there.. :(

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
4sLLGLu.jpg

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
DarkUnderlord I have been queued for nearly a week now. It's fucking torture. It takes me 4 hours to do what normally took an hour.

I believe I have paid my penance for whatever it was that I was queued for.

:salute:

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
DarkUnderlord I have been queued for nearly a week now. It's fucking torture. It takes me 4 hours to do what normally took an hour.

I believe I have paid my penance for whatever it was that I was queued for.

:salute:

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I wish DarkUnderlord could spend his time coding up the custom avatar for Potato stuff instead of wasting time on this *bullshit :)

Is there a :TAKEMYPOTATO:...if not there should be :)

Zep--
*again, funny to read though

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
And now you know. I hope this experience has broadened your horizons. Though one cannot truly know the horror of the female mullet until seeing it in person as I have.
Joan Jett had a fine mullet. :rpgcodex:

EG

Nullified
Reads more like FretRider.

Someone ask him about God's thoughts on wheat consumption.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I do use proxies from time to time in additon to creating throwaway mail.com addresses. It's not that strange.

Requesting him to use his real IP address would defeat the point, because proxies are used precisely to guard against using private information without permission, such as looking up someone's IP address and finding grounds to watchwitz a user. :smug:

So what you're saying is that you're also a copx alt?

Random

Arcane
Patron
Wow, they're awfully friendly for gore fetishist's. "Warning, this is fucked up shit here! You have been warned!"

It's actually one of the weirdest things I've noticed about the internet. The more bizarre as fuck the fetish, the nicer the community.

I fucking wish that was true. But instead, we have furries. Whoopee. :kingcomrade:

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Wow, they're awfully friendly for gore fetishist's. "Warning, this is fucked up shit here! You have been warned!"

It's actually one of the weirdest things I've noticed about the internet. The more bizarre as fuck the fetish, the nicer the community.

I fucking wish that was true. But instead, we have furries. Whoopee. :kingcomrade:
What's wrong with the attitude of furries? :(

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I stopped giving much of a shit about them years ago, though I used to be on the generic ED/4chan influenced hate wagon on them. Years of /v/ autistically hating on them kinda jaded me on the topic. Just take a "Mention it once or twice, but try to keep it to yourself and we're golden" attitude nowadays.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom