Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grounded - shrunken kids first-person co-op survival game from Obsidian

RickOmbo

Learned
Game Pass Shovelware? Sure, why not, it isn't like 12 people are capable of making short rpg that tries new ideas.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
The game looks almost exactly like something Brennecke would make.

He kinda looks like a preschool teacher.

Wunderbar

Arcane

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
At least we're fast approaching the stage when someone like Infinitron will finally be able to score a job at obsidian as... well, pretty much anyone.

Imagine Infini-Sawyer historical yom kippur 1973 tactical crpg, turn based, with deadfire graphics. Sounds bretty gud, don't it.

Make it happen, we can all give you good references.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
At least we're fast approaching the stage when someone like Infinitron will finally be able to score a job at obsidian as... well, pretty much anyone.

Imagine Infini-Sawyer historical yom kippur 1973 tactical crpg, turn based, with deadfire graphics. Sounds bretty gud, don't it.

Game will be a Papers Please style sim about splitting threads on a, radically centrist, RPG forum.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
In before biggest Obsidian box office hit

t84sr.jpg

Mortmal

Arcane

They cant , they dont have the budget anymore to modelize all those empty arab shoes in the desert.

The Real Fanboy
I just realised that they might make cool skins in the game to dress up as Pallegina or Eder and Parvati! If they have that stuff then I'll definitely play the game at some point lol

Morkar Left

The "shrinking" premise sounds interesting. I'm just not into coop or online games.

Duraframe300

Arcane
The "shrinking" premise sounds interesting. I'm just not into coop or online games.

I'm into co-op (co-op among friends that is), but even for me this game has to earn a decent reputation over early access before I try it out.

Quillon

Arcane
I'm not into anything about this game, only thing slightly interesting is wildlife ecosystem they hinted at but I suspect its just PR talk, a light system at best and even if its there and fully realized it doesn't matter, tis a fucking kids game. If Obs were independent I'd wish this game to be a smash hit so they could use the moneh on RPGs but now it doesn't matter whether it a hit or a flop.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom