Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters
Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
He should never have gotten his privileges back after that fiasco involving Sheek. The man is simply too emotionally frail due to his failures in life. Due to his inferiority complex he will vent his frustration at anyone who exposes his mediocrity. I am far from the only one: Nomask Alt , @hobbit_lord_of_mordor , Moribund , etc.

DorkOvenLoad might be a virgin douchebag who wears mensa t-shirts, but he still should have some common sense when picking the staff. Choose people who can stand the heat. Like me, for instance.
Also, why the hell is gaysun still a mod?

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
1341941133423.gif

Glyphwright

Ulminati should be demoted, banned, and tried for crimes against humanity.

Choose people who can stand the heat. Like me, for instance.
I'd be damned if DickRider (sorry, habit) wouldn't make a better moderator than Trash and Ulmimoron combined.

Also, why the hell is gaysun still a mod?
He sleeps with the administrator, obviously..

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Trash, second thread about you in a row, from the same butthurt poster, for the same butthurt motives. Are you enjoying FartRider constant attention?

Edit: Dat thread title change. :lol:

Emily

Arcane
Mod's aren't needed, they add nothing to the forum, they are just annoying and pointless.
Also editing post's of others is even worse then bio social forums so that is saying a lot.

Cassidy

Arcane
Mod's aren't needed, they add nothing to the forum, they are just annoying and pointless.
Also editing post's of others is even worse then bio social forums so that is saying a lot.

Are you saying Codex is worse than Bioware Social since February 2, 2007?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/ban-vote-fate-of-the-honourblade.17184/

Those voting results were rigged, which means OP was also edited, in a way. *Edit: Too bad the results were not preserved in the forum software transition.

mondblut

Arcane
LOL. A meltdown day.

Please mods, do keep editing their posts. Their reaction is freaking hysterical.

(in b4 this post gets edited :smug: )

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
FFS be a good christian and let the lions eat you, Fretty. Holy Martyrdom awaits!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom