Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

EG

Nullified
It's a parody forum run by atheists, and they're really trying too hard to be funny.

I always thought you were a parody account run by atheists and manufacturing concerns, too.

Absalom

I don't even care if this is fake. Pure goddamn gold. NEWS: Danes are satanic because they invented legos
2db2e451-61cc-4292-96fc-5cf2ce96c1f2_zps12fe8b5b.jpg

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
tommy is the real hero of pippi
1325.jpg

he's like 4 years old or something and already has 2 bitches on a leash

God

Augur
It seems about time Bethesda releases Fallout 4 so you people can focus your :butthurt:on that.

I could tell you what Fallout 4 is going to be like, but that would spoil the surprise. And you all know how much I love watching people shudder and tremble with surprise!

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
It seems about time Bethesda releases Fallout 4 so you people can focus your :butthurt:on that.

I could tell you what Fallout 4 is going to be like, but that would spoil the surprise. And you all know how much I love watching people shudder and tremble with surprise!

Oh you :smug:

You would at least let the more pious guys ITT in on the matter, won't you?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
So I was casually browsing the Watch refuge thread when I saw this post by our good friend dibens

Fretty is such an unbearable human being that even the cesspool that is Codex couldn't stomach him. That alone speaks volumes about his cancerous character.

The main reason I'm bringing this up is because Fretty's posts in that thread are simply fabulous. All he does is whine about the 'dex. It's beautiful.

EG

Nullified
For anyone who'd rather not have to read this is on the Watch . . .

FretRider said:
Whow. Just whow. You know, it's been months since I have been away from the codex. So I went to check it today out of curiosity and the amount and speed at which the decline has arrived is uncanny.

You got paid for avatars, paid for tags, special tags for donations and payments, strict moderation, restricted paid for subforums, mod brownosing is now endemic and you even get "forbidden" words being edited out and replaced TESF style. Actually scratch that, it is fastly getting to TESF levels. Even worse is that with all the money these guys are gathering they are too dumb to actually make the forum run and it is constantly having technical problems and limitations.

I have known something was going wrong for quite some time and have warned people about it, but to no avail. The real wake-up call was that "raffle-sorting" video with dorkovenload that was posted on the forums. There was something really disturbing about seeing that balding hunchback schizoid degenerate awkwardly giggling to the camera and making unconfortable flirty jokes. He was also wearing a mensa t-shit full of suspicious white stains. Even more disturbing was that I was the only one to point fingers and laugh at the whole thing. Most users were too busy actually complimenting and sucking up to the poor guy, you know, like they do with mods and admins over at TESF.

Now don't get me wrong, in the VD era we had a little bit of this, but fortunately that guy wasn't some basement dwelling loser with low self-steem who took it upon himself to turn the forum into his e-penis masturbatory playground. That is just really sad, and even sadder is that people go along with it. I became the second user ever to be permabanned(sharing the honor with Jim Profit) because I trolled him and some of his cadre of pushup mods(mostly "trash" and that degenerate homo Gaysun), even with dozens of people requesting that I remain active on the forums. How pathetic is that? I think Glyphwright and others were also banned for something along these lines.

Basically, RIP codex.

FretRider said:
Trash and Gaysun are butthurt about me. Crooked Bee seems to have joined in the butthurt for some reason. DU is playing their fiddle for lulz.

Pfft, if they think they will get rid of me so easily they have something coming. Worse, I will make them regret it.

Just his typical "Why won't you love me / I will destroy you for this" crap. And he continues to wonder why he hasn't been let back in?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom